Bachelor of Science in Social Work Degree Completion Program on the STCC Campus
Elms College and STCC have partnered to deliver a high-quality degree completion program in social work on the STCC campus. Students with associate degrees will be able to substantially improve their employment and graduate school opportunities in their chosen field in an accelerated time frame, completing their bachelor’s degree in ten eight-week sessions, or 20 months. Elms faculty will teach designated courses, making it convenient for students and alumni of STCC as well as others from the community with associate degrees.
Instant Accept Day
Tuesday, June 7 4 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Building 27, Marrion Room, 2nd floor
- Please bring your official (sealed) college transcripts and we’ll waive the $30 application fee!
- Prospective students will have the opportunity to speak with Elms College staff to learn about this fast and affordable way to earn a bachelor’s degree.
- Remember to bring your official transcript to apply and get instantly accepted!
Join us at one of our upcoming information sessions to learn about the program, meet with admission representatives, learn about financial aid, and have all of your questions answered.
- Saturday, June 11, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. On the Elms College Campus - Berchmans Hall, Room 125.
- Saturday, June 25, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. On the Elms College Campus - Berchmans Hall, Room 125.
- Saturday, July 9, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. At STCC, Building 13, Room 243
- Saturday, July 23, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. At STCC, Building 13, Room 243
- Saturday, August 6, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. At STCC, Building 13, Room 243
Wally Soufane, M.Ed, 413-265-1718 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office Hours: Building 13 - Room 243- Wednesdays, 9-2pm.