Parking and Transportation
Bldg. 12, Room 101
Hours: Mon, Wed 9:00a-2:00p and Tue, Thurs. 12:00p- 4:30p
Important Things to Know!!
- Students will not be able to apply for a parking decal or PVTA bus pass until the student's financial account is paid in full or the student has made financial arrangements with STCC Student Accounts office.
- Students may apply for EITHER a PVTA Bus Pass OR a Parking Decal. Students may NOT have both!
- There is NO COST for a Parking Decal or for the FIRST PVTA bus pass.
- If you lose your first bus pass for the semester, a Replacement Bus Pass will cost $45.00. Please come to the Parking Office in Building 12 for a Replacement Bus Pass. These are NOT available online.
- If you are unable to access the online application form using your student ID number, please check with Student Accounts to make sure your account is paid up BEFORE YOU CHECK WITH THE PARKING OFFICE.
- Any vehicle that receives 3 parking tickets is subject to being towed.
How to apply for a Parking Decal or PVTA Bus Pass
Beginning August 1, 2013, students may apply by clicking on this link and following the directions.
Below are items you will need nearby as you apply online. Please have these readily available as you log in.
- Student ID number
- Student Driver information: YOUR birthday, YOUR Drivers license number
- Vehicle information: Vehicle Make, Model, Year, Color, License plate number
- Vehicle Owner information: Registered owner name, relationship to owner, Vehicle owner's phone, and Vehicle registered owner's address.
- It may take up to 48 hours from the time you settle up with your financial student account to the time when you can successfully log in to the parking decal and bus pass application website. Ex. If you completed your file with financial aid on Monday, you will not be able to log in to the Parking application webpage until Wednesday.
OPTION 1 - FREE PVTA BUS PASS
- PVTA bus passes are VALID ONLY FOR THE CURRENT SEMESTER.
- Students must apply for a new PVTA bus pass at the start of every semester.
- Students receive their first PVTA bus pass FREE. If it is lost or stolen there is a $45 replacement cost.
OPTION 2 - Parking Decal
- Parking decals that are VALID FOR THE ENTIRE ACADEMIC YEAR ENDING IN MAY.
- Students who have decals issued in the Fall are NOT eligible for new parking decals in the Spring semester.
Carpooling Incentive Option
Carpool Parking Decals are issued directly out of the Parking Office in Building 12. Please see the website for hours.
- To obtain a carpool decal, 2 or more passengers are required.
- They are also eligible to receive a PVTA bus pass and a $25.00 incentive.
- All car-poolers must come together to the parking office in building 12 with their schedule in hand and their new Ram Card. No fewer than 2 students may carpool.
- STCC is working with MassRIDES to establish a database for matching students. You may contact MassRIDES at www.commute.com.
Senior Citizen Parking Option
Senior Citizen Parking Decals are issued directly out of the Parking Office in Building 12. Please see the website for hours.
- Students age 60 years old or older are eligible for Senior Parking.
- Students MUST bring a photo ID that reflects their date of birth.