STCC Administrative Services
Joseph DaSilva, Vice President of Administration/Chief Financial Officer
OUR FUNCTION: The Administrative Services/Business Office provides a wide range of financial services and employee support for the faculty and staff of STCC.
Administrative Services is comprised of the following areas:
- Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Accounts Payable
- Fiscal Affairs and Budgeting
- Grant Accounting
- Human Resources / Employee Benefits & Operations Center
- Purchasing and Business Services
- Auxiliary Enterprises - Follett Bookstore, Sodexo Food Service, Aramatic Vending, Unico Mail & Receiving Services
- Copy Center
- Campus Police
- Information Technology Services
- Sustainability at STCC
By clicking on one of the areas to the left you will find helpful information, forms and links.
Our office is located in Garvey Hall, Building 16 on the second floor.