STCC Administrative Services
Employee Benefits and Operations Center
Forms for full-time, benefit eligible employees
- Direct Deposit - If you are making changes, this form should be returned to Joanne in Payroll.
- W-4 - If you are making changes, this form should be returned to Joanne in Payroll.
- GIC Form 1
- GIC IDF - to add/change dependents.
- GIC Dependents 19-26 - when adding dependents between the ages of 19-26.
- GIC HIRD - if you choose not to enroll in the GIC medical plan.
- FSA Reimbursement Form
- Life Insurance Beneficiary Form
- 403(b) Salary Reduction Agreement
- Employee Name/Address Change
- Benefits Decision Guide - Guide to the benefits that STCC offers. Please note Dental/Vision may not be applicable, depending upon your position at STCC.
- State Insurance Benefits - please note Dental/Vision may not be applicable depending upon your position at STCC.
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- State Retirement Benefit Guide
- 457 Plan Information
- 403(b) Vendor List
- Social Security Administration
- Optional Retirement Program (ORP) - Enrollment Forms and Instructions