College Now Placement Test Information
The placement test includes a math, reading, writing, and keyboarding component.
Steps to take:
- Visit Admissions Office to receive a student ID#
- Bring photo ID
- Bring completed College Now application with high school transcript
- Visit Testing & Assessment Center to take placement test
(for approximately two hours)
- Testing will take walk-ins before 1:30pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
- Testing will take walk-ins before 5:30pm on Wednesday
- After test, bring paper results back to Admissions. Admissions will match the placement results with your application and email your schedule accordingly.