Career and Transfer Information
The Career and Transfer information is available in the Cooperative Education/Career Services and Transfer Affairs Office in Building 27, Room 265. No appointment is necessary to obtain this information. Office hours are from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Available to all students and alumni is an extensive collection of information to assist in the following:
- researching career choices
- developing a resume and cover letter
- preparing for an interview
- keeping up to date on current issues in the workplace
- learning about the Cooperative Education and Internship programs
- Checking the classifieds in area newspapers
- Seeking career counseling
- College transfer resource material
- Interesting data on a variety of career detailing the skills, education, and concerns involved in each.
- MBTI and other career exploration assessment tools available to current students
- Access to specific information on numerous local, regional, and national companies and organizations.
- Computer workstations are available for student use.
College Transfer Resources
- Catalogs, applications, viewbooks, scholarship information, joint admissions materials, and transfer guides are available.
- Workforce Diversity Information
- Graduate Placement Surveys
- Graduate Transfer Information
- International College and HBC information
- Academic Programs- International - Study Abroad
- Equal Opportunity Employment & Education Journal
Cooperative Education/Career Services and Transfer Affairs Staff
- Pamela J. White, Director