What we do at STCC…...
Springfield Technical Community College fosters a campus environment inclusive of all people. By applying the following strategies in our daily interactions, we create a safe, comfortable environment in which all can flourish
- We respect the dignity and essential worth of all individuals.
- We respect the opinions and/or belief systems of others.
- We respect the privacy, property, and freedom of others.
- We will not tolerate bigotry, discrimination, violence, or intimidation of any kind.
- We practice personal and academic integrity and expect it from others.
- We choose to express ourselves in ways of positivity.
- We promote the diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas which are the lifeblood of the campus.