STCC Grants Office - Recent Grants
- Brian Candido and Sharon Sheng awarded $634,889 for scholarships!
This award from the National Science Foundation provides STCC with funding to create cohorts of STCC with STEM scholars, who will receive scholarships, tutoring, and other supports.
- Wilma Tynes and Roosevelt Charles awarded $1,353,430 for
Student Support Services!
STCC 's Student Support Services program has been funded for a five-year cycle by the US Department of Education. SSS provides services such as tutoring and advising to low-income, first-generation, and/or disabled students.
- Roosevelt Charles awarded $1,000 for book stipends and the
The Rotary Club of Springfield, as part of its 100th anniversary celebrations, awarded $1,000 for book stipends and food for low-income students through the Center for Access Services.
- Adrienne Smith awarded $972,850 for biomedical engineering
This grant from the Massachusetts Life Sciences Center will allow STCC to offer a fully equipped Associate 's in Biomedical Engineering Technology.
- Michael Foss and Robyn Ledwith awarded $173,353 for health
The Massachusetts Technology Collaborative is providing funding to STCC to lead a three-college consortium building a health IT curriculum to deliver to staff at Long-Term and Post-Acute Care facilities.