Have you ever thought about going after a grant, but felt a little unsure of how to do it? The STCC Grants Office can provide groups with overview training or workshops on specific parts of the process. We want to demystify the process and help you develop a proposal. Together - with your great ideas and subject knowledge and our grants expertise - we will produce winning proposals and contribute to STCC's educational excellence.
Available Topics of Discussion:
- Project Design: What makes a project fundable?
- Finding the Right Funder: Learn how to do prospect research
- Is it a Good Match? Finding your hook/What do I look for in a funder?
- Reading a Request for Proposals (RFP): How do I know what the funder wants and how do I approach the task of responding to it?
- Writing a Grant: Proposal contents & organization
- Writing a Grant: Goals, objectives, & outcomes
- Writing a Grant: Evaluation
Contact Linda Padykula at ext. 4523 or via email email@example.com to arrange training for your group of 10 or more.