International Students - Application Procedures
The Admissions and Visa application should be submitted with the following:
- A $35 (USA) application fee (non-refundable).
- Certified English translated notarized copy of your high school transcript, and college transcript if applicable.
- If you are applying for student visa, and the primary language in your country is not English, you must submit official TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) scores. STCC requires a score of 80 or higher on the internet-based test (IBT) or 525 on the paper-based test (PBT).
- If you are currently in the U.S. and are seeking to change your student status (F-1) or you are transferring from another school, you must submit a copy of your valid passport and visa.
The average expenses to attend STCC for one academic year (two semesters) are:
*If you will be requesting a visa for one or more dependents, an additional $10,000 per person will be added to the total expenses and ability to meet those additional expenses must be proven.
International students cannot participate in the student payment plan and must pay their tuition and fee bills when they are due.
Documentation must be submitted which supports your ability to meet the above total expenses. Acceptable evidence of sufficient funds may be:
- An official signed Bank letter indicating the total funds available (no older than six months).
- An official bank statement showing the total balance of available funds (no older than six months).
- Bank letter indicating the liquid funds are in your possession (no older than six months).
THERE IS NO FINANCIAL AID OR SPECIAL HOUSING AVAILABLE FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS.
YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO WORK OFF-CAMPUS AT ALL DURING THE TIME YOU ARE ENROLLED IN SCHOOL UNLESS YOU QUALIFY UNDER SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES AS DEFINED BY U.S. CITIZENSHIP & IMMIGRATION SERVICES.