How to Enroll in an Online Course
Register for the Course
The first step to enrolling for an online course is to register for it using WebAdvisor or by contacting the Registrar's Office. After you've registered for a course, please visit the Blackboard Login Instructions page for information on accessing your course materials.
If your online course is listed below you must purchase your textbook at the STCC Bookstore. An access code is included in the textbook and is specific to the STCC Distance Education Course site. Access codes are unique and non-transferable among sections of a course.
- ACCT-110 Accounting 1
- ACCT-210 Accounting 2
- ALGB-087 Intro to Algebra 1
- ALGB-097 Intro to Algebra 2
- ARTH-078 Pre-Algebra
- CMPA-121 PowerPoint Applications (Section E80, Scharbaai)
- CMPA-160 Computer Basics (Section E80, Scharbaai)
- FINC-110 Introduction to Finance
- MANG-110 Principles of Management
- MUSC-110 History of Music
- MUSC-130 Music Appreciation
- MUSC-300 History of Rock