Student Parking Decal Information
Students can apply online for a Fall 2016 Parking Decal beginning July 15, 2016.Apply for a STCC Parking Decal
Please use a computer or laptop when applying. Some Smart phones, tablets and other devices may not work with this website.
- Have the following information in front of you when you apply online:
- Student ID number with the leading zeros
- Student Driver information: YOUR birthday, YOUR Drivers' license number
- Vehicle information: Vehicle Make, Model, Year, Color, License plate number
- Vehicle Owner information: Registered owner name, relationship to owner, Vehicle owner's phone, and Vehicle registered owner's address.
- I was unable to apply for a parking decal or bus pass online! The online system told me to check with Student Accounts! What happened?
Students will not be able to apply for a parking decal or PVTA Fast Break Card until the student's financial account is paid in full or the student has made financial arrangements with the STCC Student Accounts Office.
If you are unable to access the online application form using your FULL student ID number, please check with Student Accounts Office to make sure your account is paid up BEFORE YOU CHECK WITH THE PARKING OFFICE.
- How is my parking decal sent to me?
Once you complete your application online for your parking decal, a TEMPORARY parking decal will be emailed to the email address you entered. Print the TEMPORARY parking pass out and place it on the DASHBOARD of your vehicle.
Your PERMANENT parking decal will be mailed to the address your provided when you applied.
- I have a parking decal for Fall. Do I need to apply for another parking decal in the Spring Semester?
No! Your parking decal is valid for the entire academic year and expires at the end of May. Students who have a Fall parking decal are NOT eligible to apply for Spring parking decal.