Emergency Guide - Inclement Weathert
The College remains open and observes its schedules in all weather, unless the determination is made by the Vice President of Academic Affairs, Assistant to the President, VP of Finance and Director of Facilities that current weather conditions warrant cancellation of classes, closing and/or work hours. In the event of extreme weather emergency conditions, instructions will be communicated to the College community via STCC Alert.
In the event of inclement weather:
- Stay informed. listen and watch for advisories/alerts via:
- Your e-mail
- STCC website
- Weather Alert text message
- Local radio and television stations for College information.
- Report any hazardous conditions to Facilities at 755-4700 or the STCC Police at 755-4220.
- For additional guidance, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's (NOAA) Severe Storm Guidelines.