STCC Presidential Search - How To Apply
To ensure full consideration, application materials should be received no later than Friday, March 18, 2016. The position will remain open until filled. This is a confidential search process.
Go to http://www.acctsearches.org to apply and upload your documents.
Candidates will need to have the following information or materials available to complete the application:
- A completed Candidate Summary sheet which can be found on the left hand side of the ACCT Searches web page.
- A letter of application that succinctly addresses the opportunities and challenges identified in the Presidential Profile and demonstrates how the candidate’s experience and professional qualifications prepare them to serve the needs of Springfield Technical Community College (not to exceed 5 pages).
- A current resume including an email address and cellular telephone
NOTE: Candidates must combine their candidate summary sheet, cover letter, and resume into a single PDF file.
- Please follow the instructions for completing the online application form. Candidates must input eight references: two supervisors, three direct reports, and three faculty members from current or former institutions.
Go to http://www.acctsearches.org to apply and to upload documents.
For additional information, nominations or inquiries please contact:
- Narcisa Polonio, Ed.D., Executive Vice President for Education,
Research and Board Leadership Services,
email@example.com or 202-276-1983 (mobile).
- Laurie Savona, Ed.D., Operations Officer for Search Services,
firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-595-4300 (mobile).
For technical assistance please contact:
- Marc Wollenschlaeger, Board Services Associate,
email@example.com or 202-775-4458.
*An ACCT Search*