Practical Solutions to
Jump Start Your Future
Professor Gary Masciadrelli and John Perella
"What made a real difference for me at STCC is having professors who have all worked or are working in industry. They know what is going on in the real world currently. This is a tremendous advantage for students!"Read more
Credit Courses: Evenings, Weekends, On-line, Afternoons and Summers
Whether you are just getting a start on college, beginning your career or even starting to think it's time to retire, going back to school at STCC is a viable and exciting opportunity. Let us know how we can help you make the transition to an academic setting and balance your current responsibilities with your educational goals.
- STCC offers a top-quality, highly personalized, career-oriented educational experience.
- STCC is close to home for many of our students. Keep your current employment and avoid relocating or uprooting your family.
- Students who live in different parts of the state and nation take advantage of STCC's outstanding distance learning program. It solves the proximity issue and brings our high-quality education as close as your nearest computer.
- Our campus is convenient and easy to navigate. You'll be able to park close by, access our many resources, and get back to your family and work with ease.
- Tuition at STCC is about one-third that of most four-year institutions.
- We offer plenty of support, including flexible class scheduling, tutoring services and advisors dedicated to helping non-traditional students take charge of your educational goals.
STCC connects a variety of students with a wide range of personal and professional goals, including:
- Re-entering the job market after raising a family, dealing with an illness, retiring, etc.
- Completing a degree that got interrupted.
- Upgrading skills for career advancement.
- Changing career focus.
- Seeking personal enrichment or to enhance skills to become better at a hobby like photography or creative writing.
- Gaining proficiency in a language, including English-language instruction for non-native students.