Student Ambassador Program - Services
STOP BY OUR OFFICE IN BUILDING 17, Room 120
Whom Do We Help as Student Ambassadors?
The Student Ambassador Program provides services to STCC students by helping the following offices and college initiatives:
- Office of Student Activities and Development
- Diversity Council
- Student Support Services
- New Student Orientation
- And Much More!
How Can Ambassadors Help Your Department?
- Keep the student body up-to-date on things going on in your office.
- Help with programs or events your office is running.
- Help to create better communication amongst students, faculty, and staff for your office.
- Keep your office up-to-date on student needs.
- Help develop Student Ambassadors as leaders by developing their communication and networking skills.