STCC offers a wide variety of services and resources to students. We'll help you:
- decide what career best fits your interests and abilities
- select which one of our over 90 associate degree and certificate programs is best for you
- help you with your academic studies through the student success center
- provide personal counseling if needed
- assist you with any physical or learning disabilities
- offer cooperative education or internship experiences so that you can work in your major field while studying
- assist you in finding employment after graduation or in transferring to a senior college to complete a bachelor's degree.
There are also:
- courses for people whose native language is other than English
- six intercollegiate sports teams at STCC, including men's soccer, wrestling, and basketball, along with women's soccer and basketball. Golf is offered in the spring as a coed sport.
- student clubs and organizations for nearly every interest
- opportunities to take part in student events and the community council
- unusually extensive and new computer facilities throughout the campus
- and lots more