Click here: College Textbooks from efollett.com to find or order your books online! Please have your schedule handy. Financial Aid Purchase must be made in the store directly.
Textbooks for your classes are available in the STCC Bookstore located on the lower level of Building 20.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card. The actual Physical Credit Card Must be present for both sales and refunds.
We buyback books everyday. Buyback opens 1/2 hour after the Bookstore opens and Closes 1 hour before the Bookstore. You must bring a valid Student or State ID.
All students who are using a Financial Aid Bookstore Voucher must
present a school id or state id in order to use the voucher.
The STCC bookstore is no longer accepting personal checks. Sorry for the inconvenience.
If the student looking to purchase their books DOES NOT have a financial aid voucher, you can avoid the long lines by purchasing their books on http://www.efollett.com/.
Fall 2012 Bookstore Hours:
- Monday 27th-Friday the 31st 8am - 4pm
- Closed on 9/3
- Tuesday 4th - Thursday 6th open 8am - 7:30pm then Friday the 7th 8am - 4pm and Saturday the 8th 9am - 1pm
- Monday 10th - Thursday 13th open 8am - 7pm and then Friday 8am-4pm
- Normal business hours 8am - 4pm Monday - Friday Resume on Monday 9/17
- NO RETURNS ALLOWED ON ELECTRONICS, COURSE SPECIFIC KITS, ACCESS CODES,BAR CHARTS OR MEDICAL ITEMS.
- Textbooks in resalable condition may be refunded with receipt within seven (7) calendar days from the start of classes or within two (2) days of purchase thereafter, including summer term.
- Textbooks purchased during the last week of classes or during exams fall under last date for returns and/or the 2 day returns policy or may be sold back under the buyback policy also must have a receipt.
- Computer software may be returned if it is unopened and still shrink-wrapped with a receipt.
- In addition, upon proof of drop/add, the Bookstore will accept textbook returns from students who have dropped a course up to thirty (30) days from the start of classes or until the end of the official drop/add period, whichever comes first with a receipt and in text/items in resalable condition.