Your one-stop financial success center
Provide financial education and capability services to students and community residents to increase credit scores, reduce debt, and build assets
What we offer:
Thrive offers an array of free services that help users overcome financial difficulties through a progressive assisted learning process. Thrive services are integrated with the student services provided by Springfield Technical Community College.
Our free services include:
- Confidential benefits screening and enrollment
- Money skills classes and financial coaching
- Individual financial coaching sessions
- Free tax preparation (VITA)
- Workforce development training workshops
- Effective community resource referrals
- LifeBridge Program (MassMutuals free life insurance program)
Make your appointment today!
Our first year goals:
- Serve 400 community residents and college students
- Increase Thrive clients credit scores by an average of 10%.
- Increase the number of mainstream bank accounts maintained for at least six months by 50.
- Assist at least 50 users in creating and maintaining a household budget for six months.
- Assist at least 50 users to access workforce training in preparation for living wage jobs.