STCC Campus Map and Virtual Tour - Building 11

Building 11

The first two floors of this building date to 1808 and are the oldest surviving Armory structure. The third floor was added in 1863. Known as the West Arsenal, the building was later used as a barrel house, storehouse, and recreation building, as well as an enlisted men's barracks. During World War II it became an officer's club. 

Departments located in building
  • WMass Municipal Police Training Academy