Motor Vehicle Accident
In the event that you are involved in or witness a motor vehicle accident on campus, immediately:
- Call 3911 from a campus phone or 755-3911 from any other phone and provide the dispatcher with:
- Your name
- Your location (including nearest cross streets)
- Your phone number
- Description of any injuries
- Number and description of vehicles involved
- If the vehicles are operational, move them out of the roadway.
- Do not move any injured person. Keep the person calm and as comfortable as possible.
- Remain with any injured person until emergency responders arrive.
- If possible, have drivers license, vehicle registration, and insurance cards ready for the responding STCC Police officer or Springfield Police officer.
- Follow instructions of emergency responders.