- Please check your STCC email for important info from faculty. If you need help accessing your STCC account, please contact the Getting Started with your STCC Account page.
- Check with your faculty for alternative/remote instruction plans, especially regarding labs, studios, and clinicals.
- As a mandatory safeguard for operation during the COVID-19 reopening period all students visiting campus must follow Campus Repopulation Protocols.
- All student services are available remotely; please contact those supports by using the contact info below.
Have questions for Admissions, Advising, Financial Services, Disability Services, or the Health & Wellness Center? Click the Chat Now icon in the bottom right corner of your screen to chat now.
Remote Learning Tools
For tutorials and help with technologies used by STCC students please see the IT Support and Resources page. For additional remote learning tools and support please see the resources below.
Online & Digital Resources (ODR)
Need help accessing online tools? Are you being asked to present a webinar or create a slideshow for your class? Here are some quick guides to help get you started.
The STCC Library offers many amazing digital resources and online databases to help you study and learn!
Academic support services for both online and remote-learning students include NetTutor, a 24/7 tutoring service available to all STCC students in many subjects.
- NetTutor (requires STCCNet login)
The STEM Center offers services and academic support for all students taking STEM classes, including tutoring and supplemental instruction.
Student Success Center
The Student Success Center offers one-on-one tutoring in most subjects and based on the availability of tutors.
Supplemental Instruction (SI) is a peer tutoring program in which a peer tutor (SI Leader) is assigned to work with a particular class for the semester. SI leaders are currently enrolled students who offer group and individual review sessions for students outside of class time. They attend all class sessions (both Zoom and in-person), and are available to answer questions and provide assistance as needed.
The Writing Center provides peer tutoring for all types of writing and all STCC classes – not just for English classes. While appointments are encouraged, we are now also taking remote ‘walk-ins’!