- Remote Learning Tools
- Student Support Instructions & Materials
- Contact Info (live chat and campus directories)
- Community Resources
- Student FAQs
- Please check your STCC email for important info from faculty. If you need help accessing your account, please contact the IT Help Desk.
- All on-campus instruction is temporarily suspended.
- Summer Sessions 2020, which begins June 1, will feature online learning, but face-to-face instruction may resume in accordance with state and federal guidelines.
- Check with your faculty for alternative/remote instruction plans, especially regarding labs, studios, and clinicals.
- Access to campus is indefinitely restricted to designated personnel, and efforts to maximize remote operations will be in place to meet student needs.
- All student services will be provided remotely; please contact those supports by using live chat, phone, and email information on the STCC Contact page. You can also email questions to email@example.com.
Remote Learning Tools for Students
Blackboard is STCC's remote learning "classroom." It's the software where all of your digital course materials are located.
Online & Digital Resources (ODR)
Need help accessing online tools? Are you being asked to present a webinar or create a slideshow for your class? Here are some quick guides to help get your started.
The STCC Library offers many amazing digital resources and online databases to help you study and learn!
Academic support services for both online and remote-learning students include NetTutor, a 24/7 tutoring service available to all STCC students in many subjects.
- NetTutor (requires STCCNet login)
The STEM Center offers services and academic support for all students taking STEM classes, including tutoring and supplemental instruction.
Student Success Center
The Student Success Center offers one-on-one tutoring in most subjects and based on the availability of tutors.
Students wanting one on one reviews can email the SI leader, and they will respond to the student within 24hrs (usually much sooner) to set up a time that is convenient for them both. For more information please contact Jane Lerner - firstname.lastname@example.org or Ashley Pease - email@example.com.
The Writing Center provides peer tutoring for all types of writing and all STCC classes – not just for English classes. While appointments are encouraged, we are now also taking remote ‘walk-ins’!
Students are able to view grades, class schedules, and financial information on WebAdvisor. This online service is where students can register for courses and make changes to their schedule.
Have questions for Admissions, Advising, Financial Services, Disability Services, or the Health & Wellness Center?
Google Docs is a great tool for text document group collaboration (similar to Microsoft Word).
Learn more about Google Docs
Your professors may conduct classes or discussions with Google Hangouts.
For instructions on how to set up a video meeting for up to 10 people please see the PDF below.