Academic Suspension Appeal Process

(Effective Spring 2017 semester)

You may be able to be readmitted to the College by filing a written appeal to the Academic Review Board (ARB) explaining the reasons for your poor academic performance.  Completed appeal forms must be brought in person to the Student Success Center (Bldg. 27, 1st floor) and an in-person hearing with the ARB will be scheduled for you.  Students on academic suspension who have not appealed their suspension by January 18th for the Spring 2017 will not be able to register for Spring 2017 classes.

Please contact the Student Success Center at (413) 755-4715 to see if you are eligible to appeal this suspension. If so, please download and complete the Academic Suspension Appeal Form and submit it to the Student Success Center.

NOTE: If you plan on applying for financial aid, or wish to have your financial aid reinstated, you must check with the FINANCIAL AID OFFICE (Building 15, Room 205) to see if you also have to file a financial aid appeal form.  If your Academic Standing Appeal is granted, there is no guaranteed or automatic reinstatement of your financial aid.