All Current Available Programs
IT Certification Programs
- PC/Network Technician Certification Program - Next Program begins October 2017 CompTIA A+, CWTS Wireless Certification , Microsoft MTA Networking Certifications
- Master PC/Network Helpdesk Technician Certification Program - Next Program begins October 2017 CompTIA A+, CWTS Wireless, Microsoft Office, & MTA Networking Certifications
- Essentials for Microsoft MTA Networking Fundamentals Certification - Next Program starts October 28.
- Essentials for CWTS (Certified Wireless Technology Specialist) Certification - Next program begins November 27
- Essentials for CompTIA Network+ Certification - Next Program begins January 18, 2018
- Essentials for Cisco CCENT/CCNA (ICDN 1) Certification - Next Program begins February 20, 2018
- TCP/IP Networking Essentials - Next Program November 20, 2017
- Phlebotomy Technician Certificate Program - Fall 2017 program is full. The next class will be in early 2018
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Training Program - Next Program Begins September 13
- Medical Interpreting Certificate Program (Instructor-led) - Next Program begins Oct 14
- Medical Interpreting Training Program - Spanish or Portuguese Online (Web-based) - Spanish or Portuguese Online Web-based program, enroll at any time!
- CPR - Basic Life Support for Healthcare - Various dates.
- Heartsaver First Aid - Various dates.
- CPR - Basic Life Support Refresher - Various dates.
- Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) Plus Program - Next Program starts October 10
Personal & Career Development Programs
- Preparing for the Real Estate Sales Exams - Next Program begins September 9, 2017
- English as a Second Language (Various Levels) - Day and Evening classes start on September 11 and 12, 2017
- WorkKeys Proficiency Exams - Registration & Scheduling Information
- Customer Service Series Training - Several Course Options This Summer
- Personal Trainer National Certification, Hybrid of Online and Field Work - Next Program starts October 14
- Professional Development for Fitness Industry - STCC has partnered with W.I.T.S. (World Instructor Training School), an organization that has been training and certifying fitness professionals for over 24 years.
- ServSafe Preparation - Various dates.
- ServSafe Renewal - Various dates.
- OSHA-10 Construction Safety - Coming in September 2017
- OSHA-10 General Industry - Various dates.
- Private Security Training Certificate - Starts Fall 2017
Programs for Skilled Trades
- Professional Brewing Certificate Program Starts Oct 14, 2017. A blend of on-line, hands-on lab work and 28 hours of externship at a local brewery.
- Journeyman Electrician Programs - Classes begin September 2017
- Massachusetts Construction Supervisor's License (CSL) Exam Prep - Classes begin four times a year in January, April, July or October.
The STCC Workforce Training team offers a wide selection of non-credit, on-line courses. STCC has established partnerships with several nationally recognized providers of non-credit courses. Students who successfully complete these courses receive a transcript from the college verifying the number of instructional hours awarded.
Students who are enrolling for the purpose of meeting professional certification or licensing requirements are strongly advised to check with their specific certification or licensing authority to ensure that course content meets any requirements that have been established by that licensing or certification body.
For more information please call 413-755-4225
Web-based Education Providers
- Ed2Go Web-Based Education - Education to Go is an online educational content, technology, and services company for higher education. They offer hundreds of quality, online courses to assist you in finding a new career or prepare you for advancement in your current position. The programs provide an engaging, supportive, and convenient environment. They are completely online and available 24/7 so they work with any schedule.
- EdNet Academic Partnerships, Courses with an International Focus - Ednet is an advanced e-commerce platform for higher education, which makes it possible for top universities to serve an unlimited number of global students. It is the world’s first fully integrated enrollment, payment and course delivery system.
- MindEdge Web-Based Education - MindEdge is a provider of online continuing education courses designed to help you improve your professional knowledge and skills. Courses are available 24 hours a day from any device with an internet connection. We combine interactive exercises, mini-cases, video, and focused reading to ensure that our courses are not only engaging, but that you really learn.
- Online Career Training - Our Career Training Programs are designed by a team of experts from their respective field. They work to provide students with a highly effective web-based learning experience. Learn in-demand skills recognized by employers. Most programs prepare students for a national certification. Students can start anytime, and work at their own pace.Textbooks and learning materials are included, also loans are available. Expert instructor assistance provided.
- Professional Development for Fitness Industry -STCC has partnered with W.I.T.S. (World Instructor Training School), an organization that has been training and certifying fitness professionals for over 24 years.