All Current Available Programs
IT Certification Programs
- PC/Network Technician Certification Program
CompTIA A+, CWTS Wireless Certification , Microsoft MTA Networking Certifications
Starts Sept. 15
- Microsoft MTA Networking Fundamentals Certification
- Essentials for CWTS (Certified Wireless Technology Specialist) Certification
- Essentials for CompTIA Network+ Certification - Starts May 7
- Essentials for Cisco CCENT Certification - Starts June 11
- TCP/IP Networking Essentials
- Introduction to Local Area Networks
- Phlebotomy Technician Certificate Program - Fall 2018 classes begin August 27; Spring 2019 classes begin January 28
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Training Program - Summer and Fall 2018 Dates Coming Soon
- Medical Interpreting Certificate Program - Starts May 15
- Medical Interpreting Training Program - Spanish or Portuguese Online (Web-based) - Spanish or Portuguese Online Web-based program, enroll at any time!
- CPR - Basic Life Support for Healthcare - Various Dates
- Heartsaver First Aid - Various Dates.
- CPR - Basic Life Support Refresher - Various Dates
- Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) Plus Program - Starts June 4
- Nurse Aide and CPR Certificate Program - Starts June 4
Personal & Career Development Programs
- Auto Damage Appraiser License - Starts April 24, 2018
- Preparing for the Real Estate Sales Exams - Starts August 25
- English as a Second Language (Various Levels) - Next Sessions, Fall 2018
- WorkKeys Proficiency Exams - Registration & Scheduling Information
- Customer Service Series Training - New Dates Coming Soon
- Certified Personal Trainer - SummerSession Starts May 12
Programs for Skilled Trades
- Professional Brewing Certificate Program - A blend of on-line, hands-on lab work. Summer 2018 Dates Coming Soon.
- Massachusetts Construction Supervisor's License (CSL) Exam Prep - Classes begin four times a year in January, April, July or October.
The STCC Workforce Training team offers a wide selection of non-credit, on-line courses. STCC has established partnerships with several nationally recognized providers of non-credit courses. Students who successfully complete these courses receive a transcript from the college verifying the number of instructional hours awarded.
Students who are enrolling for the purpose of meeting professional certification or licensing requirements are strongly advised to check with their specific certification or licensing authority to ensure that course content meets any requirements that have been established by that licensing or certification body.
For more information please call 413-755-4225
Web-based Education Providers
- Ed2Go Web-Based Education - Education to Go is an online educational content, technology, and services company for higher education. They offer hundreds of quality, online courses to assist you in finding a new career or prepare you for advancement in your current position. The programs provide an engaging, supportive, and convenient environment. They are completely online and available 24/7 so they work with any schedule.
- EdNet Academic Partnerships, Courses with an International Focus - Ednet is an advanced e-commerce platform for higher education, which makes it possible for top universities to serve an unlimited number of global students. It is the world’s first fully integrated enrollment, payment and course delivery system.
- MindEdge Web-Based Education - MindEdge is a provider of online continuing education courses designed to help you improve your professional knowledge and skills. Courses are available 24 hours a day from any device with an internet connection. We combine interactive exercises, mini-cases, video, and focused reading to ensure that our courses are not only engaging, but that you really learn.
- Online Career Training - Our Career Training Programs are designed by a team of experts from their respective field. They work to provide students with a highly effective web-based learning experience. Learn in-demand skills recognized by employers. Most programs prepare students for a national certification. Students can start anytime, and work at their own pace.Textbooks and learning materials are included, also loans are available. Expert instructor assistance provided.
- Professional Development for Fitness Industry -STCC has partnered with W.I.T.S. (World Instructor Training School), an organization that has been training and certifying fitness professionals for over 24 years.