IT Networking and Applications
- PC/Network Technician Certification Program
CompTIA A+, CWTS Wireless Certification, Microsoft MTA Networking Certifications - Starts December 3, 2018
- Master PC\Helpdesk Technician Certification - New Dates Coming Soon
- Microsoft MTA Networking Fundamentals Certification - Starts October 24, 2018
- Microsoft MTA Windows 10 Certification - Starts December 3, 2018
- Essentials for CWTS (Certified Wireless Technology Specialist) Certification - Starts October 1, 2018
- Essentials for CompTIA Network+ Certification - Starts October 9, 2018
- TCP/IP Networking Essentials - Starts November 26, 2018
- Introduction to Local Area Networks - Starts September 24, 2018
- Microsoft Office Word 2016 Core – Starts February 4, 2019
- Microsoft Office Word 2016 Expert - Starts March 11, 2019
- Microsoft Office Excel 2016 Core - Starts February 25, 2019
- Microsoft Office Excel 2016 Expert – Starts March 25, 2019
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2016 Core – Starts April 22, 2019
- Phlebotomy Technician Certificate Program - Starts January 28, 2019
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Training Program - Starts January 22, 2019
- Medical Interpreting Certificate Program (instructor led) - New Dates Coming Soon
- Medical Interpreting Training Program - Spanish or Portuguese Online (Web-based) - Enroll at any time!
- CPR - Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers - Various Dates
- Heart Saver First Aid - Various Dates
- CPR - Basic Life Support Refresher - Various Dates
- Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Plus Program - January 7, 2019
- Nurse Aide and CPR Certificate Program - Starts January 14, 2019
Personal & Career Development Programs
- Intro to sUAS (Drones) - Starts November 3, 2018
- Auto Damage Appraiser License - January 15, 2019
- Preparing for the Real Estate Sales Exams - Starts October 13, 2018
- WorkKeys Proficiency Exams - Registration & Scheduling Information
- Certified Personal Trainer - Fall Session Starts Oct 6, 2018
- Professional Brewing Certificate Program - Starts September 29, 2018
English as a Second Language Courses
- ZESL-100 ESL Level 1 - Starts January 29, 2019
- ZESL-200 ESL Level 2 - Starts January 29, 2019
- ZESL-300 ESL Level 3 - Starts January 28, 2019
Programs for Skilled Trades
- Professional Brewing Certificate Program - Starts September 29, 2018.
- Massachusetts Construction Supervisor's License (CSL) Exam Prep - Classes begin four times a year in January, April, July or October.
- ServSafe Preparation - Various Dates
- ServSafe Recertification Exam - Various Dates
- Axis CNC Mill Training - New Dates Coming Soon
- Electrician Training Programs - Start September 10, 2018
The STCC Workforce Training team offers a wide selection of non-credit, on-line courses. STCC has established partnerships with several nationally recognized providers of non-credit courses. Students who successfully complete these courses receive a transcript from the college verifying the number of instructional hours awarded.
Students who are enrolling for the purpose of meeting professional certification or licensing requirements are strongly advised to check with their specific certification or licensing authority to ensure that course content meets any requirements that have been established by that licensing or certification body.
For more information please call 413-755-4225
Web-based Education Providers
- Ed2Go Web-Based Education - Education to Go is an online educational content, technology, and services company for higher education. They offer hundreds of quality, online courses to assist you in finding a new career or prepare you for advancement in your current position. The programs provide an engaging, supportive, and convenient environment. They are completely online and available 24/7 so they work with any schedule.
- EdNet Academic Partnerships, Courses with an International Focus - Ednet is an advanced e-commerce platform for higher education, which makes it possible for top universities to serve an unlimited number of global students. It is the world’s first fully integrated enrollment, payment and course delivery system.
- MindEdge Web-Based Education - MindEdge is a provider of online continuing education courses designed to help you improve your professional knowledge and skills. Courses are available 24 hours a day from any device with an internet connection. We combine interactive exercises, mini-cases, video, and focused reading to ensure that our courses are not only engaging, but that you really learn.
- Online Career Training - Our Career Training Programs are designed by a team of experts from their respective field. They work to provide students with a highly effective web-based learning experience. Learn in-demand skills recognized by employers. Most programs prepare students for a national certification. Students can start anytime, and work at their own pace.Textbooks and learning materials are included, also loans are available. Expert instructor assistance provided.
- Professional Development for Fitness Industry -STCC has partnered with W.I.T.S. (World Instructor Training School), an organization that has been training and certifying fitness professionals for over 24 years.