IT Networking and Applications
- WITS-031 PC/Network Technician Certification Program
CompTIA A+, CWT/CWS Wireless Certification, Microsoft MTA Networking Certifications - Starts December 3, 2018
- WITS-002 Essentials for Cisco CCENT Certification - Starts March 5, 2019
- WITS-003 Microsoft MTA Networking Fundamentals Certification - Starts January 23, 2019
- WITS-005 Microsoft MTA Windows 10 Certification - Starts February 25, 2019
- WITS-006 Essentials for CWT/CWS Certification - Starts December 3, 2018
- WITS-001 Essentials CompTIA Network+ Certification - Starts February 4, 2019
- WITS-052 TCP/IP Networking Essentials - Starts February 19, 2019
- WITS-051 Introduction to Local Area Networks - Starts December 8, 2018
- WITA-001 Microsoft Office Word 2016 Core – Starts February 4, 2019
- WITA-004 Microsoft Office Word 2016 Expert - Starts March 11, 2019
- WITA-002 Microsoft Office Excel 2016 Core - Starts February 25, 2019
- WITA-005 Microsoft Office Excel 2016 Expert – Starts March 25, 2019
- WITA-003 Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2016 Core – Starts April 22, 2019
- WPHL-001 Phlebotomy Technician Certificate - Starts January 28, 2019
- WEMT-001 Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) - Starts January 22, 2019
- WLIW-050 Medical Interpreting Certificate Program (instructor led) - Starts March 2, 2019
- WLIW-051 Medical Interpreting Spanish or Portuguese Online (Web-based) - Enroll at any time!
- WCPR-001 CPR Basic Life Support for Healthcare - Various Dates
- WCPR-002 CPR Basic Life Support Refresher - Various Dates
- WCPR-003 Heart Saver First Aid - Various Dates
- WCNA-010 Nurse Aide and CPR Certificate Program - Starts January 7, 2019
- WCNA-020 Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Plus - January 7, 2019
Personal & Career Development Programs
- WTEC-010 Intro to sUAS (Drones) - Starts March 16, 2019
- WTRD-001 Auto Damage Appraiser License - January 15, 2019
- WREP-001 Prepare for the Real Estate Sales Exam - Starts January 26, 2019
- WorkKeys Proficiency Cert for Teacher Assistants - Registration & Scheduling Information
- WPER-001 Certified Personal Trainer - Starts January 26, 2019
- WTRD-002 Professional Brewing Certificate Program - Starts November 3, 2018
English as a Second Language Courses
- WESL-001 ESL Level 1 - Starts January 29, 2019
- WESL-002 ESL Level 2 - Starts January 29, 2019
- WESL-003 ESL Level 3 - Starts January 28, 2019
Programs for Skilled Trades
- Massachusetts Construction Supervisor's License (CSL) Exam Prep - Classes begin four times a year in January, April, July or October.
- ServSafe Preparation - Various Dates
- ServSafe Recertification Exam - Various Dates
- Axis CNC Mill Training - New Dates Coming Soon
- Electrician Training Programs - New Dates Coming Soon
The STCC Workforce Training team offers a wide selection of non-credit, on-line courses. STCC has established partnerships with several nationally recognized providers of non-credit courses. Students who successfully complete these courses receive a transcript from the college verifying the number of instructional hours awarded.
Students who are enrolling for the purpose of meeting professional certification or licensing requirements are strongly advised to check with their specific certification or licensing authority to ensure that course content meets any requirements that have been established by that licensing or certification body.
For more information please call 413-755-4225
Web-based Education Providers
- Ed2Go Web-Based Education - Education to Go is an online educational content, technology, and services company for higher education. They offer hundreds of quality, online courses to assist you in finding a new career or prepare you for advancement in your current position. The programs provide an engaging, supportive, and convenient environment. They are completely online and available 24/7 so they work with any schedule.
- EdNet Academic Partnerships, Courses with an International Focus - Ednet is an advanced e-commerce platform for higher education, which makes it possible for top universities to serve an unlimited number of global students. It is the world’s first fully integrated enrollment, payment and course delivery system.
- MindEdge Web-Based Education - MindEdge is a provider of online continuing education courses designed to help you improve your professional knowledge and skills. Courses are available 24 hours a day from any device with an internet connection. We combine interactive exercises, mini-cases, video, and focused reading to ensure that our courses are not only engaging, but that you really learn.
- Online Career Training - Our Career Training Programs are designed by a team of experts from their respective field. They work to provide students with a highly effective web-based learning experience. Learn in-demand skills recognized by employers. Most programs prepare students for a national certification. Students can start anytime, and work at their own pace.Textbooks and learning materials are included, also loans are available. Expert instructor assistance provided.
- Professional Development for Fitness Industry -STCC has partnered with W.I.T.S. (World Instructor Training School), an organization that has been training and certifying fitness professionals for over 24 years.