3 Axis CNC Mill Training: Setup Technician
WMAN-302 3 Axis CNC Mill Training: Setup Technician
Students learn to set up 3 axis CNC mills through practical hands-on application:
Training highlights include:
- Set up and tram fixtures
- Use an edgefinder to set work offsets
- Assemble tools and set tool length offsets
- Run a graphic and dry run
- Cut parts on a Haas 3 axis mills
- Adjust work and tool offsets to meet blueprint specification
- Complete a first article inspection
The program consists of 3 days of training, 8 hours per day, for 24 hours total.
A certificate of completion will be provided.
This training can be converted into (1) college credit after enrolling in the CNC Operations Certificate (CNCO.COC) or Mechanical Engineering Technology Associate’s degree (MECH.AS).
For more information or to enroll please contact Elliot Levy at email@example.com.