Microsoft Office Word 2016 Core
WITA-001 Microsoft Office Word 2016 Core – 16 hours
Fee: $259 which includes textbook
|Section||Date & Time|
|To Be Announced|
This 16-hour course is designed for individuals who are looking to improve their basic word processing skills, and/or the individual who is looking to become Microsoft Office Certified. The course will consist of 16 hours of instructor-led lectures and hands-on exercises to demonstrate and practice your skills.
- Create and Manage Documents
- Format Text, Paragraphs, and Sections
- Create Tables and Lists
- Create and Manage References
- Insert and Format Graphic Elements
Students will be able to download a copy of Office 365 for free to practice their skills at home.
Basic Keyboarding Skills
Microsoft Office Specialist
This course covers Microsoft Office Specialist 77-725 exam objectives to help students prepare for the Word Core 2016: Document Creation, Collaboration and Communication Exam.
Students who are interested in obtaining their MOS certifications are encouraged to purchase the G Metrix practice software to help prepare for their exams. Your instructor will review your options during your first class
Suggested Enrollment Process
- Click on Search and Register for Workforce Development Classes
- Type in ‘word’ and hit 'Submit'
- Carefully click the SELECT box for the course that you want to take. There may be several choices so make sure you select the right course and dates.
- Enter your credit card information. Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you. It should have the Building and Classroom for the course. If it does not, check with our office at 413-755-4225 a few weeks prior to the class to confirm the room numbers.
To Enroll in Person:
Go to STCC Building 27, 1st Floor to register for the course or call 413-755-4225