Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2016 Core
WITA-003 Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2016 Core– 16 hours
Fee: $259 includes textbook and materials
|Section||Date & Time|
|To Be Announced|
This 16-hour course is designed for individuals who are looking to improve their basic PowerPoint skills, and/or the individual who is looking to become Microsoft Office Certified. The course will consist of 16 hours of instructor-led lectures and hands-on exercises to demonstrate and practice your skills.
- Create and Manage Presentations
- Insert and Format Text, Shapes, and Images
- Insert Tables, Charts, SmartArt, and Media
- Apply Transitions and Animations
- Manage Multiple Presentations
Students will be able to download a copy of Office 365 for free to practice their skills at home
Basic Keyboarding Skills
Microsoft Office Specialist
This course covers Microsoft Office Specialist 77-729 exam objectives to help students prepare for the PowerPoint Core 2016: Presentation Design and Delivery Skills Exam.
Students who are interested in obtaining their MOS certifications are encouraged to purchase the G Metrix practice software to help prepare for their exams. Your instructor will review your options during your first class.
Suggested Enrollment Process
- Click on Search and Register for Workforce Development Classes
- Type in ‘PowerPoint’ and hit 'Submit'
- Carefully click the SELECT box for the course that you want to take. There may be several choices so make sure you select the right course and dates.
- Enter your credit card information. Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you. It should have the Building and Classroom for the course. If it does not, check with our office at 413-755-4225 a few weeks prior to the class to confirm the room numbers.
To Enroll in Person:
Go to STCC Building 27, 1st Floor to register for the course or call 413-755-4225
Withdraw prior to the start of class* - 100% Refund
No Refunds will be given once class begins
* Please note that special refund policies apply to some courses. The cost of non-returnable items will not be refunded.
In the absence of a written third party contractual agreement stating otherwise, all refunds will be issued to the student. Credit card payments will be refunded directly to the credit card if processed within thirty days of the payment.
Course Cancellation Policy
The Workforce Training office reserves the right to cancel any course that does not meet minimum enrollment requirements.