Microsoft Office Excel 2016 Expert
WITA-005 Microsoft Office Excel 2016 Expert – 16 hours
Fee: $259 includes textbook and materials
|Section||Date & Time|
|To Be Announced|
This 16 hour course is designed for individuals who are looking to attain an advanced understanding of Excel environments Excel and the ability to guide others to the proper use of the program’s features. The course will consist of 16 hours of instructor led lectures with hands-on exercises to demonstrate and practice your skills. This course is also design to help prepare students for the MOS Excel Expert 2016 Exam if the student wishes to become certified
- Manage Workbook Options and Settings
- Apply Custom Data Formats and Layouts
- Create Advanced Formulas
- Create Advanced Charts and Tables
Students will be able to download a copy of Office 365 for free to practice their skills at home.
WITA-002 Microsoft Office Excel Core 2016 or Equivalent Knowledge
Microsoft Office Specialist
This course covers Microsoft Office Specialist Exam 77-728 objectives to help students prepare for the Excel Expert 2016: Interpreting Data for Insight Exam
Students who are interested in obtaining their MOS certifications are encouraged to purchase the G Metrix practice software to help prepare for their exams. Your instructor will review your options during your first class.
Suggested Enrollment Process
- Click: Online Registration
- Click on Search and Register for Workforce Development Classes
- Type in 'excel' and hit 'Submit'
- Carefully click the SELECT box for the course that you want to take. There may be several choices so make sure you select the right course and dates.
- Enter your credit card information. Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you. It should have the Building and Classroom for the course. If it does not, check with our office at 413-755-4225 a few weeks prior to the class to confirm the room numbers.
To Enroll in Person:
Go to STCC Building 27, 1st Floor to register for the course or call 413-755-4225