WMAN-303 3 Axis CNC Mill - Programmer
WMAN-303 3 Axis CNC Mill - Programmer (24 hours)
Fee: $789 (includes training materials and lunches)
For more Information, please contact:
Workforce Development Office
Building 27, 1st Floor
- Phone: 413-755-4225
- Email: email@example.com
|Section||Dates & Time|
|To Be Announced|
Avoid distractions of on-site training by traveling to STCC for an intensive 3-day training. The training is held at STCC’s state of the art CNC manufacturing lab. The lab contains (8) Haas CNC mills (3-5 axis capable) and (8) Haas CNC lathes (2-4 axis capable).
Students learn to write programs for 3 axis CNC mills through practical application. They start with a blueprint and complete the entire programming process from selecting a program origin to verifying the cut stock model matches the finished part in Vericut simulation software. They will write programs to face the top of the work piece, rough mill contours, finish mill contours, drill holes, tap threaded holes, and ream precision holes. Emphasis will be placed on what tolerances different types of toolpaths can achieve.
- Cartesian Coordinate System and program origin
- Calculate speeds and feeds
- Standard types of tools and tool holders
- G and M codes and CNC program templates
- Write CNC drilling and milling programs from scratch
- Prove programs in Vericut
A certificate completion will be provided.
Tom Minor and John LaFrancis
To Enroll Online:
- Click: Online Registration
- Click: ‘Search and Register for Workforce Development Classes’
- Type in ‘3 Axis’ and hit 'Submit"
- Click: ‘select’ box for the course that you want to take. There may be several choices so make sure you select the right course and dates.
- Enter your personal and credit card information. Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you and it will include the Building and Classroom for the course.
To Enroll in Person:
STCC Campus, One Armory Square, Springfield MA Building 27, 1st Floor
Withdraw prior to the start of class* - 100% Refund
No Refunds will be given once class begins
* Please note that special refund policies apply to some courses. The cost of non-returnable items will not be refunded.
In the absence of a written third party contractual agreement stating otherwise, all refunds will be issued to the student. Credit card payments will be refunded directly to the credit card if processed within thirty days of the payment.
Course Cancellation Policy
The Workforce Training office reserves the right to cancel any course that does not meet minimum enrollment requirements.