Certified Personal Trainer
WPER-001 Certified Personal Trainer (30 hours)
For More Information, Please Contact:
The STCC Workforce Development Center
Building 27, 1st Floor
- Phone: 413-755-4225
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Students are responsible for purchasing a New Textbook with web resources
Fitness Professional's Handbook-7th Edition with Web Resource
How to Order
W.I.T.S. is an approved CEU provider for the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA), National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB), and the International Association of Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
NEW – Certified Personal Trainer Course with Test Voucher Included!
The W.I.T.S. Certified Personal Trainer is NCCA Accredited.
Get all the important information needed to start an exciting successful career as a Certified Personal Trainer. Employers of all sizes have partnered with W.I.T.S. to come and meet you during our classes. Our personal trainer course is a great way to prepare for the on campus national exam and live your dream of a successful personal trainer career in a field you love.
Hybrid/Blended - Program is half online & half onsite at a Fitness Center.
The Hybrid version has all of the awesome lectures online (15 hours) with incredible veteran mentors/teachers working with you every step of the way. The practical labs (15 hours) are still offered LIVE so you can master the skills.
Do the lecture work online during the week on your available schedule. Then join the LIVE practical lab class each week at an area Fitness Center at the designated day and time.
You can work right after passing the CPT exams! You must be 18 years of age and have proof of CPR/AED to obtain your Level 1 Certified Personal Trainer. As a special bonus, you can take advantage of our 30-hour employer internship to get our advanced Level 2 Certified Personal Trainer credential at no additional cost!!
Included in the program
- Included in the price are exam vouchers for the Level 1 Certified Personal Trainer.
- 92% Passing Ratio on the first exam attempt
- Mentored online SELF PACED lectures with discussion boards & quizzes for optimal learning
- 100-page student workbook, PowerPoints & other study tools (included)
- Student study guide with sample quiz questions (included
- Attend a 5-week practical lab at a Springfield area fitness center for hands-on learning to help lead your client after your certified.
- Online bonus video preparation for practical video labs
The certification exams are held after the course.
Level 1 - Nationally Certified Personal Trainer: For candidates who are prepared to sit for the written and practical exam only. The cost is included in $749. A voucher is made available after the course is completed. A retake of the exam will cost the student $75.
Level 2- Nationally Certified Personal Trainer: Successfully complete your Level 1 exams and finish the 30-hour internship and receive this at no additional cost. A Professional mentor approved by WITS must certify completion. For additional information on this level of certification, contact WITS at: 1-888-330-9487.
Suggested Enrollment Process
To Enroll Online:
- Click: Online Registration
- Click on Search and Register for Workforce Training Classes
- Type in trainer and hit 'Submit'
- Carefully click the SELECT box for the course that you want to take. There may be several choices so make sure you select the right course and dates.
- Enter your personal and credit card information. Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you. It should have the Building and Classroom for the course.
- If it does not, check with our office at 413-755-4225 a few weeks prior to the class to confirm the room numbers.
To Enroll in Person:
Go to STCC Building 27, Room 143 to register for the course or call 413-755-4225
Withdraw prior to the start of class* - 100% Refund
No Refunds will be given once class begins
* Please note that special refund policies apply to some courses. The cost of non-returnable items will not be refunded.
In the absence of a written third party contractual agreement stating otherwise, all refunds will be issued to the student. Credit card payments will be refunded directly to the credit card if processed within thirty days of the payment.
Course Cancellation Policy
The STCC Workforce Training office reserves the right to cancel any course that does not meet minimum enrollment requirements.