ServSafe Recertification Exam
WSAF-002 ServSafe Recertification Exam
For more Information, please contact:
Workforce Development Office
Building 27, 1st Floor
- Phone: 413-755-4225
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Section||Date & Time|
2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.November 9, 2019
The Servsafe Recertification exam is also available at the Authorized Testing Center. The exam is based on the 7th Edition SERVSAFE Manager textbook. Upon achieving a passing score at the completion of the exam, participants will be awarded a ServSafe certificate issued by the National Restaurant Association. Please call 413-755-4507 for information.
Please be sure to bring a picture I.D. to class as well as your current or expired ServSafe certificate.
Suggested Enrollment Process
To Enroll Online:
- Click: Online Registration
- Click on Search and Register for Workforce Training Classes
- Type in
- Carefully click the SELECT box for the course that you want to take. There may be several choices so make sure you select the right course and dates.
- Enter your credit card information. Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you. It should have the Building and Classroom for the course.
- If it does not, check with our office at 413-755-4225 a few weeks prior to the class to confirm the room numbers.
To Enroll in Person:
- Go to STCC Building 27, 1st Floor to register for the course or call 413-755 4225
Withdraw prior to the start of class* - 100% Refund
No Refunds will be given once class begins
* Please note that special refund policies apply to some courses. The cost of non-returnable items will not be refunded.
In the absence of a written third party contractual agreement stating otherwise, all refunds will be issued to the student. Credit card payments will be refunded directly to the credit card if processed within thirty days of the payment.
Course Cancellation Policy
The Workforce Training office reserves the right to cancel any course that does not meet minimum enrollment requirements.