ServSafe Recertification Exam
WSAF-002 ServSafe Recertification Exam
For more Information, please contact:
Workforce Development Office
Building 27, 1st Floor
- Phone: 413-755-4225
- Email: email@example.com
Dates to be determined
The Servsafe Recertification exam is available at the Authorized Testing Center. The exam is based on the 7th Edition SERVSAFE Manager textbook. Upon achieving a passing score at the completion of the exam, participants will be awarded a ServSafe certificate issued by the National Restaurant Association. Please call 413-755-4507 for information.
Please be sure to bring a picture I.D. to class as well as your current or expired ServSafe certificate.
Suggested Enrollment Process
To Enroll Online:
- Click: Online Registration
- Click on Search and Register for Workforce Training Classes
- Type in
- Carefully click the SELECT box for the course that you want to take. There may be several choices so make sure you select the right course and dates.
- Enter your credit card information. Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you. It should have the Building and Classroom for the course.
- If it does not, check with our office at 413-755-4225 a few weeks prior to the class to confirm the room numbers.
To Enroll in Person:
- Go to STCC Building 27, 1st Floor to register for the course or call 413-755 4225