ServSafe Recertification Exam
WSAF-002 ServSafe Recertification Exam
For more Information, please contact:
Workforce Development Office
- Phone 413-755-4225
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Section||Date & Time|
|S31||January 26, 2019, Saturday, 8:00am-4:00pm|
|S32||February 23, 2019, Saturday, 8:00am-4:00pm|
|S33||March 23, 2019, Saturday, 8:00am-4:00pm|
|S41||April 27, 2019, Saturday, 8:00am-4:00pm|
|S42||May 18, 2019, Saturday, 8:00am-4:00pm|
|S43||June 22, 2019, Saturday, 8:00am-4:00pm|
- Two hour exam time (2pm – 4pm)
Upon achieving a passing score at the completion of exam, participants will be awarded a ServSafe certificate issued by the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation.
Exam is based on the 7th Edition SERVSAFE Manager textbook. The book is not included but may be purchased from popular booksellers. Participants may audit ServSafe Exam Preparation class beginning at 8:00 A.M. prior to taking the Recertification Exam. The Servsafe Recertification exam will be given at 2:00 P.M.
Please be sure to bring a picture I.D. to class as well as your current or expired ServSafe certificate.
Suggested Enrollment Process
To Enroll Online:
- Click: Online Registration
- Click on Search and Register for Workforce Training Classes
- Type in
- Carefully click the SELECT box for the course that you want to take. There may be several choices so make sure you select the right course and dates.
- Enter in your credit card information. Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you. It should have the Building and Classroom for the course.
- If it does not, check with our office at 413-755-4225 a few weeks prior to the class to confirm the room numbers.
To Enroll in Person:
- Go to STCC Building 16, Room 146 to register for the course or call 413-755 4225