Pipe Fitting I
WTRD-025 Pipe Fitting I
Springfield Technical Community College and the Gould Construction Institute are pleased to announce a joint partnership in the presentation of this Pipe Fitting I training on the STCC campus.
This course consists of 159 classroom hours covering the following areas:
- Basic Safety
- Introduction to Construction Math
- Introduction to Hand Tools
- Introduction to Power Tools
- Introduction to Construction Drawings
- Basic Rigging
- Basic Communication Skills
- Basic Employability Skills
- Introduction to Materials Handling
- Orientation to the Trade
- Pipefitting Hand Tools
- Pipefitting Power Tools
- Oxyfuel Cutting
- Ladder & Scaffolds
- Motorized Equipment
- Piping Systems
- Drawing & Detail Sheets
- Identifying & Installing Valves
- Pipefitting Trade Math
- Threaded Pipe Fabrication
- Socket Weld Pipe Fabrications & Butt Weld
- Pipe Fabrication
All students taking courses with an in-person component and/or students who intend to be on campus for any reason are required to provide written proof of full vaccination.
Need help convincing your employer to help cover the cost? Try our Convince Your Boss Letter Template.
Days: Tuesday and Thursday
Time: 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Dates: September 6, 2022 - May 2023
Withdraw prior to the start of class* - 100% Refund
No Refunds will be given once class begins
In the absence of a written third party contractual agreement stating otherwise, all refunds will be issued to the student. Credit card payments will be refunded directly to the credit card if processed within thirty days of the payment.
Course Cancellation Policy
The STCC Workforce Training office reserves the right to cancel any course that does not meet minimum enrollment requirements.
Student Handbook Policies
As a participant in this program/course I understand that I am bound by all the rules, regulations, and policies of STCC as outlined in the Springfield Technical Community College Student Handbook.
For More Information, Please Contact:
The STCC Workforce Development Center
Building 27, Second Floor
- Phone: 413-755-4225
- Email: email@example.com
- Click: Online Registration
- Click on “Search and Register for Workforce Training Classes”
- Type in “pipefitting" and hit “Submit"
- Carefully click the SELECT box for the course that you want to take. There may be several choices so make sure you select the right course and dates.
- Enter your personal and credit card information.
- Please note STCC accepts Visa, Discover, MasterCard, and American Express as well as E-check payments. E-checks are a fee-free alternative to credit/debit payments.
- Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you.
- If you do not receive your receipt, check with our office at 413-755-4225 a few weeks prior to the class.
Enroll in Person
Go to Building 27, 2nd floor to register for the course or call (413) 755-4225.