Essentials for Microsoft MTA Networking Fundamentals Certification
ZNET-031 Essentials for Microsoft MTA Networking Fundamentals Certification (28 hours)
Fee: $839 includes Textbook and Practice Exams
Mondays and Wednesdays, 5:00pm – 9:00pm
October 24, 29, 31, November 5, 7, 14
For more Information, please call the Workforce Development Office
- Phone 413-755-4225
- Email email@example.com
This course will prepare the student for the Microsoft Technology Associate Certification in Networking Fundamentals. This program explores Foundational concepts and skills associated with computer networks.
Topics include basics networking including:
- Local Area Networks
- Wide Area Networks
- The OSI Model,
- Wired and wireless networks,
- Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)
- Network security
- And more
Students will be prepared to take and pass the Microsoft MTA Networking Fundamentals Certification. This an entry level exam.
- Basic understanding Microsoft Windows
Please feel free to contact the instructor if you have any questions about the course content.
Director of IT Program Development and Authorized Testing
VOICE: (413) 755-4506
FAX: (413) 736-4572
- Cisco Certified Entry-level Network Technician (CCENT)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA)
- CompTIA Network+ Certified Professional
- CompTIA A+ Certified Service Technician
- CompTIA Server+ Certified Professional
- CompTIA i-Net+ Certified Professional
- CompTIA e-Biz+ Certified Professional
- Microsoft MCDST, MCP, MTA (OS, Server, Networking)
- Certified Internet Webmaster (CIW) Professional E-Commerce
- Certified Internet Webmaster (CIW) Instructor
- IBM Certified Specialist- i-Series 400 Operations
- Certified Wireless Technology Specialist (CWTS)
Suggested Enrollment Process
- Click: On Line Registration
- Click on Search and Register for Workforce Training Classes
- Type in 'MTA' and hit 'Submit'
- Carefully click the SELECT box for the course that you want to take (ZNET-031). There may be several choices so make sure you select the right course and dates.
- Enter in your credit card information. Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you. It should have the Building and Classroom for the course.
- If it does not, check with our office at 413-755-4225 a few weeks prior to the class to confirm the room numbers.
To Enroll in Person:
Go to STCC Building 16, Room 146 to register for the course or call 413-755-4225.