Lean Day: Introduction to Lean Manufacturing
ZTEC-021 Lean Day: Introduction to Lean Manufacturing (7 hours)
Fee: $269 includes all materials
The concept of Lean Manufacturing is sweeping through the workplace from small shops to large corporations all over the world, and now you can be a part of it. Take one day to learn how you can identify and reduce wasted time, energy and resources on the job. The class itself becomes a hands-on factory simulation where you're part of a team and put what you learn to immediate use. You'll see how the tools of Six Sigma and 5S fit into the streamlining process. You'll walk away energized and ready to get Lean.
This dynamic class is taught by Herb Robbins, a Six Sigma Certified Master Black Belt with over 25 years in the fields of Quality Improvement and Operational Excellence.
Suggested Enrollment Process
To Enroll Online:
- Click: On Line Registration
- Click on Search and Register for Workforce Training Classes
- Type in ‘Lean’ and hit 'Submit"
- Carefully click the SELECT box for the course that you want to take. There may be several choices so make sure you select the right course and dates.
- Enter in your personal and credit card information. Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you. It should have the Building and Classroom for the course.
- If it does not, check with our office at 755 4225 a few weeks prior to the class to confirm the room numbers.
To Enroll in Person:
Go to STCC Building 16, Room 146 to register for the course or call 755 4225