Statistical Process Control (SPC)
ZTEC-333 Statistical Process Control (SPC) (6 hours)
Fee: $269 includes all materials
This program is designed for managers, supervisors, operators, technicians, engineers, inspectors, suppliers and customers who are interested in boosting the organization's capability, profitability and capacity, simplifying processes, and improving employee morale and customer satisfaction.
Successful completion of this course plus the Six Sigma Day and either the Lean Day: Introduction to Lean Healthcare or Lean Day: Introduction to Lean Manufacturing courses will meet the requirement for the Yellow Belt.
Highlights of the program will include:
- Introduction to Process Control
- Process Centering
- Process Spread
- Basic Statistics
- Causes of Variation
- Bell Curve
- Attributes vs. Variables
This dynamic class is taught by Herb Robbins, a Six Sigma Certified Master Black Belt with over 25 years in the fields of Quality Improvement and Operational Excellence.
Suggested Enrollment Process
To Enroll Online:
- Click: On Line Registration
- Click on Search and Register for Workforce Training Classes
- Type in ‘Process’ and hit 'Submit"
- Carefully click the SELECT box for the course that you want to take. There may be several choices so make sure you select the right course and dates.
- Enter in your personal and credit card information. Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you. It should have the Building and Classroom for the course.
- If it does not, check with our office at 755 4225 a few weeks prior to the class to confirm the room numbers.
To Enroll in Person:
Go to STCC Building 16, Room 146 to register for the course or call 755 4225