OSHA – 10 General Industry
ZTRD-100 OSHA-10 General Industry (10 hours)
Fee: $175 - (All materials are included)
9:00am - 12:30pm
December 18, 19, & 20
4:00pm - 7:30pm
February 13, 14, & 15
This training teaches safety awareness and provides information regarding worker’s rights and employer responsibilities. Students who successfully complete this 10-hour course will receive an OSHA 10-Hour General Industry wallet card. This certification is required by several employers across most industries!
Delivered by a recognized OSHA-10 General Industry Instructor, the course will cover the mandatory OSHA-10 GI topics, including but not limited to:
- Introduction to OSHA, covering workers' rights, employer responsibilities and filing complaints.
- Walking and Working Surfaces, including fall protection.
- Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Prevention Plans, and Fire Protection.
- Personal Protective Equipment.
- Hazard Communication.
- Hazardous Materials.
- Blood borne Pathogens.
- Other safety topics.
To Enroll Online:
- Click: Online Registration
Search and Register for Workforce Development Classes
- Type in OSHA and hit
selectbox for the course that you want to take. There may be several choices so make sure you select the right course and dates.
- Enter in your personal and credit card information. Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you, and it will include the Building and Classroom for the course. If it does not, check with our office at 413-755 4225 a few weeks prior to the class to confirm the room numbers.
To Enroll in Person:
Go to STCC Building 16, Room 146 to register for the course or call 413-755-4225