The STCC Workforce Training team offers an extensive array of health career programs as well as many continuing education programs for medical and dental professionals. These courses are available as open enrollment programs or can be configured and scheduled as a contract program for your organization.
For more Information, please call the Workforce Training Office (413) 755-4225 or email email@example.com
- Phlebotomy Technician Certificate Program - Fall 2017 program is full. The next class will be in early 2018
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Training Program - Next Program Begins September 13
- Medical Interpreting Certificate Program (Instructor-led) - Next Program begins Oct 14
- Medical Interpreting Training Program - Spanish or Portuguese Online (Web-based) - Spanish or Portuguese Online Web-based program, enroll at any time!
- CPR - Basic Life Support for Healthcare - Various dates.
- Heartsaver First Aid - Various dates.
- CPR - Basic Life Support Refresher - Various dates.
- Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) Plus Program - Next Program starts October 10
Healthcare Professional Careers
- ZALL-008 Phlebotomy Technician Certificate Program (166 hours including clinical placement)
- ZEMT-716 Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Training Program (Approximately 171 hours)
CPR & Basic Life Saving Training
- ZALL-034 CPR - Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers 6 hours
Fee: $119 - (BLS for Healthcare Providers Manual, CD-ROM, and CPR Mask included in course)
- ZALL-005 Heartsaver First Aid - 4 hours
Fee: $69 (BLS for Healthcare Providers Manual included with course)
- ZALL-035 CPR - Basic Life Support Refresher - 3 hours
Fee: $59 (CPR mask included included with the course)
Certified Nurse Aid and Homecare Professionals
- ZALL-043 CNA Plus Program - CNA/CPR/HHA/Alzheimer’s 167 hours
Fee: $2,395 - High School Degree or GED Required
- ZALL-029 Certified Nurse Aid (CNA) and CPR Certificate Program 104 hours
Fee: $1,295 - No High School Degree Required
- ZALL-041 Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), Home Health Aide (HHA) and CPR Certification 141 hours
Fee: $1,645 - No High School Degree or GED/HiSET Required
- ZALL-042 Home Health Aide (HHA) Certificate 22 hours
Fee: $275 - For Certified CNA's only
Medical Interpreting Programs
- ZALL-021 Medical Interpreting Training Program (Instructor-led) 60 hours
Fee: $1070 includes program manual and lab fees
- ZALL-036 Medical Interpreting Training Program - Spanish Online (Web-based) 60 hours
Fee: $1070 includes program manual and Laboratory fees.
- ZDEV-068 Personal Trainer National Certification (36 hours)
- ZDEN-609 Dental Radiology Certificate Program (18 hours)