WebAdvisor An online tool used to service students, faculty and staff.
Students are able to view grades, class schedules, and financial information on WebAdvisor. This online service is where students can register for courses and make changes to their schedule. Once logged in, your WebAdvisor account will be used to log into campus computers and printers on campus. A student can set up a payment plan, waive the health insurance, and request a parking/bus pass on WebAdvisor.
Faculty and Staff are able to view class rosters and schedules, verify class attendance, assist their advisees, and submit early warnings and student grades. Maintenance requests and, where allowed, budget reviews can also be accessed through WebAdvisor.
How to Log into WebAdvisor:
- Select Access WebAdvisor (to the left).
- Select Log In on the WebAdvisor page.
- Type in your Username and your Password (both are case sensitive).
- If this is the first time you log in, you will be prompted to create a new password.
- Remember to keep this information safe and LOG OUT when complete (do not use browsers back icon).
Please note the following WebAdvisor information:
- The college reserves the right to make changes to class schedules and faculty and room assignments. It is advisable to view your schedule just prior to the beginning of the semester to ensure that you have the most up-to-date information about your classes.
- Click on WebAdvisor Q & A (to the left) for instructions.
- Name changes must be requested through the Registrars Office.
- Occasionally you will be prompted to change your password for security reasons. When doing so you must use the same username that was originally issued to you.
- Due to system maintenance activities, WebAdvisor might occasionally be unavailable. When this is the case, there will be a message on the WebAdvisor login page.
- If you have reset your password through "What's my password" and "Reset my Password" in WebAdvisor and do not receive an email with your password within 24 hours, please call the IT Help Desk at 413-755-4016 (M-F 8:00am to 7:00pm).
Sign up for STCC-ALERT
Springfield Technical Community College has partnered with RAVE Mobile Safety to provide an emergency alert system. This system is capable of delivering messages to your STCC and personal email addresses, as well as your land line and cell phone. We have enrolled you in this program with the current information we have on file. We encourage you to log into the Rave Mobile Safety site to confirm your contact information and choose your notification preferences. (Note: Your cellular phone carrier may charge a per-text fee for the delivery of emergency notifications to your cell phone). You should receive an email from a Rave Wireless Attendant with instructions the week before classes start. Once your account is set up, you can use this link to change your preferences and opt-out of receiving text and or voice alerts. The link is http://www.stcc.edu/stccalert .