Placement Exam Review Sessions
Most students who have been accepted to STCC will need to take placement tests in Math.
Sign up for the review sessions ...
Register Now for Summer Classes!
Summer Session 1
5-week June 1 - July 2
10-week June 1 - August 6
Online June 1 - August 6
Summer Session 2
5-week July 6 - August 6
More Info . . .
STCC Career Exploration Open House
Wednesday, April 22nd
Learn more ...
Academic Calendar Changes
In response to the weather-related cancellations we've experienced this semester, the following changes to the Spring 2015 Academic Calendar are being implemented (these changes impact day classes only):
- The last day of classes has been moved from May 6 to May 8
- Thursday, May 7 will follow a Wednesday schedule
The revised academic calendar can be be found here.
Visit the STCC Campus!
Tours are given every Wednesday at 10am and 3pm
Meet us in the Admissions Office/Garvey Hall/1st Floor
Click here to arrange a tour for your school or group
Check out our Virtual Campus Tour!
Springfield Technical Community College is devoted to helping you achieve your goals. As the only college of its kind in Massachusetts, we have a remarkably extensive selection of degree programs, degree options and certificate programs (over 100, as a matter of fact!) - many of which are not available anywhere else in the region.
When your education is exceptional, so are the possibilities for your future.
- EXCEPTIONAL CAREERS. Many of STCC's programs have 100 percent placement rates, giving students outstanding employment opportunities in a variety of fields like biotechnology, early childhood education, marketing, massage therapy and web programming.
- EXCEPTIONAL TRANSFER OPPORTUNITIES. You can save one-third of your tuition by completing your general requirements at STCC. Our students transfer to some of the best institutions in the state and nation thanks to our solid academic foundation.
- EXCEPTIONAL NON-CREDIT TRAINING PROGRAMS. meet the ever-changing technology and workplace demands of individuals, business, and industry in the region. We provide both instructor-led and web-based workforce training in a wide variety of areas including; industry specific certifications, information technology, health careers, real estate sales/appraisal, management, technologies, and trades for companies, organizations, and individuals.