STCC's "College Now" Dual Enrollment Program
Eligible high school students can take one free course per semester at STCC. Please visit our FAQ page for more details about the College Now program.
In order to be eligible for participation, students must meet the following criteria:
- Junior or senior status in high school
- Minimum high school GPA of 2.0
- Cumulative STCC GPA of 2.0 for previous College Now course(s)
- Completed application with attached high school transcript
Students cannot register for developmental or online courses. They must meet all course prerequisite requirements, including placement tests.
|Summer Session 1||May 1|
|Summer Session 2||June 1|
|Fall semester||July 1|
|Spring semester||December 1|
- Complete application and choose three course options with your guidance counselor.
- A guidance counselor or designated school official must sign the application. Homeschooled students must have their applications signed by their school district superintendent or school district official.
- Students must meet all course prerequisite requirements. A student may be required to take a placement test prior to registering for the course. Students can view prerequisite requirements by viewing the course description under schedule of classes.
- Submit applications to the Admissions Office. We are located in Garvey Hall/Building 16, 1st floor. We also accept faxes at 413-755-6344 or applications in the form of a pdf sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students will receive their schedule in the form of an email after the application deadline has passed.
- Students may request their official transcript from the Registrar’s Office. More information is available here: http://www.stcc.edu/registrar/requesttranscript.asp