Please note that STCC adheres to all FERPA regulations and no information is released over the telephone.
Ordering Official Transcripts
Online (highly recommended)
Methods of delivery when ordering official transcripts online:
- Electronic Exchange Transcript to a receiving member college of the National Student Clearinghouse Electronic Transcript Exchange. The list of colleges is available to you in the ordering process. Normal processing time is within 24 hours. The cost is $5.50
- Electronic PDF Transcript to any recipient with a valid email address. It is the responsibility of the requester to enter the correct email address of the recipient. Please check with your intended recipient to confirm that they will accept transcripts in this format. Normal processing time is within 24 hours. The cost is $6.50
- Transcript Mailed via United States Postal Service. Allow 3 business days for processing. The cost is $5.50
Important Information When Ordering Transcripts Online
- The Registrar's Office, along with the National Student Clearinghouse, offers students the ability to order transcripts online and to submit electronic transcripts to third parties via the web.
- Students can order transcripts using any major credit card and will be charged only after the order has been completed.
- Electronic transcript ordering is available online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Students can choose to receive updates on the status of their order via text or email, and can also visit the site to track their orders.
- Students will be asked to verify their identity by providing name, social security number or student id number, and date of birth. Students will also be required to electronically sign the required consent form and are encouraged to electronically sign with their mouse in order to expedite the order.
- If students need assistance, they can contact the National Student Clearinghouse at (703) 742-4200 Monday-Thursday 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. ET, and Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By Mail or In-person
Download the Official Transcript Request Form. Enter all required information and print and sign the form. Official transcripts cost $3.00. Make checks payable to STCC. See the mailing address below. Allow 2 business days for processing.
Ordering Unofficial Transcripts
Current students can access unofficial transcripts on ARIES.
Former Students and Alumni
Download the Unofficial Transcript Request Form. Enter all required information and print and sign the form. Email the form to email@example.com or mail it to our address below. There is no charge for an unofficial transcript. Allow 2 business days for processing.
Mail official or unofficial transcript requests with payment if applicable (please do not send cash through the mail) to:
Springfield Technical Community College
1 Armory Square
Springfield, MA 01102-9000
Bring transcript request to the Registrar's Office with payment to:
Ira H. Rubenzahl Student Learning Commons (B19)
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.