Discover Our Student Resources
STCC’s faculty, staff, and administration are dedicated to supporting you during your educational journey. We offer resources both inside and outside of the classroom to help you realize your potential. We will help you:
- decide on a career pathway that best fits your interests and abilities
- succeed academically through peer tutoring and supplemental education
- with accessibility and accommodations through our Office of Disability Services
- develop professional experience through cooperative education/internships
- transfer to a college or university to continue your education
- find employment after graduation
For a quick directory of common student support pages please see the Student Support Quick Links page. For a complete list of student services, policies, and disclosures please see the Student Handbook and the Academic Catalog website.
Support for Student Veterans & Service Members
STCC is dedicated to eliminating the barriers to education encountered by veterans and service members.
I was impressed with how everything was when I got here. This is the first school I went to that has a veterans liaison. STCC has been able to help meet my needs and has helped me find resources. I’m thankful for that.Paetron Sumlin, Paetron's Story
STCC Career Services Department works closely with area and regional employers to assist them in finding students/graduates to fill their job openings
Because of the skills I learned at STCC, I've had many job offersRyan Lombardini,
Electrical Engineering Technology Student Success Stories