The Registrar’s Office provides support to students, faculty, and staff through the facilitation of administrative processes; ensures the privacy, accuracy, and preservation of student records; complies with FERPA, STCC policies, and State and Federal regulations; and upholds ethical standards in the execution of duties.
The Registrar’s Office assists students with Webadvisor, Electronic Transcript Ordering, and other services, including:
- Class registration assistance for non-matriculated students
- Course Offering information, Course Descriptions, and Course Pre-Requisite information
- Requests to audit a class
- Independent Study forms
- Enrollment Verifications
- Withdrawal Requests
- Transcript Requests
- Graduation Information
- FERPA – Permission to Release Information forms
- CCGS forms
- Name change requests, SSN, phone number changes, and address changes including residency updates
- Dean’s List Information
- Mass Transfer Block and Pathways information
- Important functions
Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Ira H. Rubenzahl Student Learning Commons (B19), Room 169
Student questions are responded to within 24 business hours.
Current students should visit STCCnet for more information.