The Registrar’s Office provides support to students, faculty, and staff through the facilitation of administrative processes; ensures the privacy, accuracy, and preservation of student records; complies with FERPA, STCC policies, and State and Federal regulations; and upholds ethical standards in the execution of duties.
The Registrar’s Office assists students with ARIES, Electronic Transcript Ordering, and other services, including:
- Class registration assistance for non-degree students
- Course Offering information, Course Descriptions, and Course Pre-Requisite information
- Requests to audit a class
- Enrollment Verifications - email Registrar@stcc.edu for assistance
- Withdrawal Requests - Students can withdraw from classes in ARIES
- Transcript Requests
- Replacement Diplomas
- FERPA – Permission to Release Information forms
- CCGS forms - email Registrar@stcc.edu for assistance
- Name change requests, SSN and Residency Change
- Phone Number, Address, and Personal Address changes
- Dean’s List Information
- Mass Transfer Block and Pathways information
- Important functions
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Ira H. Rubenzahl Student Learning Commons (B19), Room 169
Student questions are responded to within 24 business hours.
Current students should visit STCCnet for more information.