We're glad you want to know more about STCC, and we look forward to sharing the STCC experience with you. From your very first question to your graduation day, the faculty and staff at STCC will be there to assist you.
Contact information for the College’s main enrollment offices is listed below.
- Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org 413-755-3333
Contact Admissions for information and answers to questions about our academic programs, and the process of applying to be a student at STCC.
- Registrar's Office: email@example.com 413-755-4321
Contact the Registrar's Office for information and answers to questions related to STCC transcript requests, course registration, prerequisites for courses, class schedules, or for information about students’ access to their educational records.
- Student Financial Services: firstname.lastname@example.org 413-755-4214
Contact Student Financial Services for information and answers to questions about any aspects of a student’s financial account, including billing of tuition and fees, payment plans, financial aid, waivers, third-party payments, and refunds.
- Directory of all College Offices: Office Directory
- Employee Directory: Employee Directory
- Webmaster: email@example.com
Contact the webmaster for information and answers to questions about the College’s website, or to report problems with the website (for example, broken links, outdated material, etc.).
- If you have issues with Webadvisor passwords, STCC Email Accounts, Student Registration, or something other than this website, choose one of this following contact options: