Student Success Center
The Student Success Center is designed with the student’s success in mind. We will seek to provide each individual with the opportunity to overcome obstacles and be successful in accomplishing their personal, educational, and professional goals.
Services Offered to STCC Students
In keeping with STCC's commitment to the success of its students, the Student Success Center (SSC) offers a variety of services designed to give EVERY student the opportunity to be successful! Day and evening tutoring services are available by appointment and on a walk-in basis. The SSC offers additional one-on-one support through the provision of Student Success Coaches. Student Success Coaches are professional staff members that focus on empowering and supporting students to discover their potential and learn how to balance and navigate the responsibilities of being a student, while simultaneously adhering to the demands and nuances of their personal lives.
Student Success Center Services:
- One-on-one tutoring available in most subjects and based on the availability of tutors.
- 24/7 Online tutoring through NetTutor.
- Student Success Coaches available for appointments and/or walk-ins.
- Additional support services for student’s on Academic Warning and Academic Suspension.
Student Success Coaching Services:
- Study Skills Techniques
- Time Management Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Self-Care Strategies
- Guidance with on/off-campus resources
- Navigating Higher Education
- Self-Advocacy Assistance
- Adjusting to campus culture
- Success Planning
- Removing Barriers to Academic Success
Current students should visit the STCC Student Portal stccnet.stcc.edu for more information on services.
Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
*Hours may be impacted due to holiday and other college closings
Location: Ira H. Rubenzahl Student Learning Commons (B19),
2nd Floor Next to the Library