Parking and Transportation
Please Read the Information Below Before Applying for a Parking Decal or PVTA Bus Pass
As of March 1, 2018, all Spring 2018 Lot Parking Decals and PVTA Bus Passes should be obtain directly from the Parking Office, Building 15, Room 101C.
- If you received a Parking Lot Decal in the Fall 2017 you need not apply as your decal Expires at the end of May 2018
- No On Campus parking is allowed prior to 3:30 PM.
- All students must park in Lots 1, 2, 3 or 4.
- Parking Lot Decal will be required.
- Shuttle service will be provided from Lots 3 and 4 only.
Students Utilizing PVTA Bus Service to STCC
Students in Possession of a PVTA Fast Break Card with the numerical sequence 99 1450 XXXX:
Students should have retained their PVTA cards in the numerical sequence 99 1450 XXXX, received during the 2017 Summer Session(s) or the Fall 2017 Semester, and must reactivate their bus pass for use during the Spring 2018 Semester.
If your PVTA card. in the numerical sequence 99 1450 XXXX, was not retained you must obtain a new card directly from the Parking Office, Building 15, Room 101C during regular business hours. If you did not receive a PVTA Bus Pass issued during the 2017 Summer Session(s) or the Fall 2017 Semester you must obtain a Spring 2018 PVTA Fast Break Card directly from the Parking Office, Building 15, Room 101C.
Please retain all cards received during the 2017 Summer Session, the 2017 Fall Semester or the 2018 Spring Semester as they will be reactivated for the 2018 Summer Session(s) as needed.
There is NO shuttle service to and from Camuus for transport to the PVTA Station.
Garvey Hall South/Building 15/Room 101C
- Monday and Wednesday 9:00am-2:00pm
- Tuesday and Thursday 12:00pm- 4:30pm
- Closed: Friday-Sunday & Holidays
- Student and employee parking decal distribution
- PVTA Fast Track Smart Card distribution
- Staff all student parking lots with attendants
- Provide shuttle service for students
- Staff the two entrance gates on campus
- Map of Student Parking Lot Locations
- Important Things To Know
- PVTA Paratransit Van Service
- Special Medical Parking Permits
- Shuttle Bus Service
- Senior Citizen Parking
- Compliments, Complaints, Suggestions
- Parking Rules & Parking Tickets