Parking and Transportation
Due to COVID-19 changes have been made to the parking and transportation system. Please read carefully!
Students can apply for parking permits and bus passes as well as manage their parking account on the Parking Portal.
Summer 2021 Parking and PVTA Passes will be available to apply for starting on April 27, 2021.
Fall 2021 Parking and PVTA Passes will be available to apply for starting on July 15, 2021.
STCC uses a license plate reader system with cameras for parking services.
- All day and evening students must register their license plate. Unregistered vehicles may be ticketed.
- Students may only park in student designated parking lots and are prohibited from parking on campus at any time.
- All Day & Evening Students must park in Lots 1 & 2.
- If a lot is full you may be directed to the next available lot.
- All students who have made financial arrangements are eligible for either a parking lot registration or a Bus Pass but not both.
- License plates or bus passes must be re-registered each semester and during summer sessions (Fall, Spring, & Summer).
- All faculty/staff requiring parking for their vehicle must have a decal to park on campus. Please see Vehicle Registration for more details.
Student Parking Lots
On-campus parking is now available after 3 p.m. for students taking on-campus class(es). Prior to 3 p.m., students are able to park in Lots #1 and #2.
Please note, due to COVID-19, there is currently no shuttle service. Officers will patrol the parking lots and the area between the lots and campus. Upon request, Campus Police will provide a safety escort. This can be done a number of ways – from any Code Blue Phone, from a campus phone at x4220, by cell phone at 413-755-4220, and through the Live Safe app if you have it downloaded to your phone. You can also stop in at the station in building #9 to request a safety escort.
Parking Hours: Student Lots 1 & 2 will be open from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and on Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
*** AFTER HOURS PLEASE CALL STCC POLICE AT: 413-755-4220 TO REQUEST ACCESS TO REMOVE YOUR VEHICLE***
PVTA bus passes are only provided to students who have scheduled on-campus classes and have no other means of transportation.
If you lose your issued PVTA bus pass or it is stolen, a replacement fee of $45 will be charged before a new card is issued. PVTA bus passes should be retained for future semesters.
If you have any questions contact the Parking Office at (413) 755-4238, or email at email@example.com.
- Due to COVID-19 there will be no in-person services
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. by phone
- Please contact the parking office by phone or email listed below
- Student virtual parking permit and employee parking decal distribution
- PVTA Fast Track Smart Card distribution
- Map of Student Parking Lot Locations
- Important Things To Know
- PVTA Paratransit Van Service
- Special Medical Parking Permits
- Shuttle Bus Service
- Compliments, Complaints, Suggestions
- Parking Rules & Parking Tickets