Parking and Transportation
Day Students: There will be no on-campus parking prior to 3:00 p.m. for any students. Student parking is available in Lots 1, 2, 3, or 5. Parking decals are required for all lots. Shuttle Services are available to and from Lots 3 and 5.
Evening Students: Parking is available in Lot 2 with shuttle services starting at 5:00 p.m., no decal required.
PVTA bus passes are available for students who are not driving to campus. All students will be issued a new Fast Break Card for the Fall term. If lost misplaced or stolen, a replacement fee of $45 will be charged before a new card is issued. Bus passes should be retained for future semesters.
To apply for bus or parking passes please visit the Parking Office in the Ira H. Rubenzahl Student Learning Commons (B19), room 269.
Ira H. Rubenzahl Student Learning Commons (B19) Room 269
- Mondays and Fridays: 9:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Closed: Saturday and Sunday
- Student and employee parking decal distribution
- PVTA Fast Track Smart Card distribution
- Staff all student parking lots with attendants
- Provide shuttle service for students
- Staff the two entrance gates on campus
- Map of Student Parking Lot Locations
- Important Things To Know
- PVTA Paratransit Van Service
- Special Medical Parking Permits
- Shuttle Bus Service
- Senior Citizen Parking
- Compliments, Complaints, Suggestions
- Parking Rules & Parking Tickets