Parking and Transportation
On-line Application for Parking Decal or PVTA Bus Pass Begins on July 15, 2018.
FALL 2018 SEMESTER:
All Fall 2018 Lot Parking Decals and PVTA Bus Pass must be obtained online at stcc.edu/parking beginning July 15, 2018. Please note that all currently outstanding PVTA Bus Passes will be deactivated and NEW PVTA Bus Passes will be issued for the 2018-2019 Academic Year.
- If you received a Parking Lot Decal in the Fall 2018 you need not apply each semester as your decal Expires at the end of May 2019.
- No On Campus parking is allowed prior to 3:30 PM.
- All students must park in Lots 1, 2, 3 ,4 or 5*.
- Parking Lot Decal will be required.
- Shuttle service will be provided from Lots 3, 4 and 5 only.
* Lot 5 to be opened at a later date. Availability will be announced.
STUDENTS UTILIZING PVTA BUS SERVICE TO STCC
New PVTA Fast Break Cards will be issued for use during Academic Year 2018-2019. Cards received in the Fall 2018 should be retain for reactivation each semester/session during Academic Year 2018-2019 as needed.
There is NO shuttle service to and from Campus for transport to the PVTA Station.
Garvey Hall South/Building 15/Room 101C
- Monday and Wednesday 9:00am-2:00pm
- Tuesday and Thursday 12:00pm- 4:30pm
- Closed: Friday-Sunday & Holidays
- Student and employee parking decal distribution
- PVTA Fast Track Smart Card distribution
- Staff all student parking lots with attendants
- Provide shuttle service for students
- Staff the two entrance gates on campus
- Map of Student Parking Lot Locations
- Important Things To Know
- PVTA Paratransit Van Service
- Special Medical Parking Permits
- Shuttle Bus Service
- Senior Citizen Parking
- Compliments, Complaints, Suggestions
- Parking Rules & Parking Tickets