Parking and Transportation
Please Read the Information Below Before Applying for a Parking Decal or PVTA Bus Pass
SUMMER 2018 SESSIONS:
PARKING: All summer session students must park in Lot 2 off Pearl Street. Shuttle service will be provided to/from Campus from 7am to 10pm on Mondays thru Thursdays and 7am to 5pm on Fridays. No decal will be required.
BUS PASSES: Free PVTA bus passes are available for the summer to students registered for summer classes.
All currently outstanding PVTA Fast Break Cards will be deactivated effective May 17, 2018. Therefore, ALL students needing a PVTA Fast Break Card for the 2018 Summer Sessions must come into the Parking Office, Building 15, Room 101C to apply for a new PVTA Fast Break Card. Students in possession of a current PVTA Fast Break Card should return your current PVTA bus pass, bring in your RAM Card and your summer schedule to facilitate the process.
Summer Bus passes may be picked up from the Parking Clerk in Building 15, Room 101C, during regular business hours, starting on May 17, 2018.
FALL 2018 SEMESTER:
All Fall 2018 Lot Parking Decals and PVTA Bus Pass must be obtained online at stcc.edu/parking beginning July 15, 2018. Please note that all currently outstanding PVTA Bus Passes will be deactivated and NEW PVTA Bus Passes will be issued for the 2018-2019 Academic Year.
- If you received a Parking Lot Decal in the Fall 2018 you need not apply each semester as your decal Expires at the end of May 2019.
- No On Campus parking is allowed prior to 3:30 PM.
- All students must park in Lots 1, 2, 3 ,4 or 5.
- Parking Lot Decal will be required.
- Shuttle service will be provided from Lots 3, 4 and 5 only.
STUDENTS UTILIZING PVTA BUS SERVICE TO STCC
New PVTA Fast Break Cards will be issued for use during Academic Year 2018-2019. Cards received in the Fall 2018 should be retain for reactivation each semester/session during Academic Year 2018-2019 as needed.
There is NO shuttle service to and from Campus for transport to the PVTA Station.
Garvey Hall South/Building 15/Room 101C
- Monday and Wednesday 9:00am-2:00pm
- Tuesday and Thursday 12:00pm- 4:30pm
- Closed: Friday-Sunday & Holidays
- Student and employee parking decal distribution
- PVTA Fast Track Smart Card distribution
- Staff all student parking lots with attendants
- Provide shuttle service for students
- Staff the two entrance gates on campus
- Map of Student Parking Lot Locations
- Important Things To Know
- PVTA Paratransit Van Service
- Special Medical Parking Permits
- Shuttle Bus Service
- Senior Citizen Parking
- Compliments, Complaints, Suggestions
- Parking Rules & Parking Tickets