Parking and Transportation
Summer Session Student Parking
- No On Campus parking will be allowed.
- All summer students must park in Lots 1 or 2.
- No Parking Decal will be required.
- Shuttle service will be provided to/from Campus.
Students Who Plan To Take The PVTA Bus to STCC During the Summer Session 2017
Students in Possession of Fall 2016 or Spring 2017 PVTA Fast Break Cards: Students must come into the Parking Office, Building 15, Room 101C to have their existing cards reactivated. Please bring in your PVTA bus pass, your RAM Card and your summer schedule to facilitate the process. PVTA has notified us that once activated it will take 48 hours before the card can be used on the buses.
New Students: New students requiring PVTA Fast Break Cards must come into the Parking Office, Building 15, Room 101C to apply for a new PVTA Card. Please bring in your RAM Card and your summer schedule to facilitate the process.
Bus passes may be reactivated or picked up from the Parking Clerk in Building 15, Room 101C on May 15 thru May 26, 2017 from 9 AM to 3 PM and May 30 and June 1, 2017 from 12 PM to 6 PM.
There is NO shuttle service to and from Campus for transport to the PVTA Station.
For detailed information about parking and transportation services at STCC, please visit the Parking Office website at www.stcc.edu/parking.
Garvey Hall South/Building 15/Room 101C
- Monday and Wednesday 9:00am-2:00pm
- Tuesday and Thursday 12:00pm- 4:30pm
- Closed: Friday-Sunday & Holidays
- Student and employee parking decal distribution
- PVTA Fast Track Smart Card distribution
- Staff all student parking lots with attendants
- Provide shuttle service for students
- Staff the two entrance gates on campus