Parking and Transportation
DUE TO COVID-19 CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE TO THE PARKING AND TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
Students can apply for parking permits and bus passes as well as manage their parking account on the Parking Portal.
STCC uses a license plate reader system with cameras for parking services.
- All day and evening students must register their license plate. Unregistered vehicles may be ticketed.
- Students may only park in student designated parking lots and are prohibited from parking on campus at any time.
- All Day & Evening Students must park in Lots 1 & 2.
- If a lot is full you may be directed to the next available lot.
- All students who have made financial arrangements are eligible for either a parking lot registration or a Bus Pass but not both.
- License plates or bus passes must be re-registered each semester and during summer sessions (Fall, Spring, & Summer).
Student Parking Lots
There will be no on-campus parking. Parking is available in Student Lots 1 & 2. Lots 3, 4, & 5 will remain closed until further notice.
(Due to COVID 19 Shuttle Services are not available).
Parking Hours: Student Lots 1 & 2 will be open from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and on Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
*** AFTER HOURS PLEASE CALL STCC POLICE AT: 413-755-4220 TO REQUEST ACCESS TO REMOVE YOUR VEHICLE***
PVTA bus passes are only provided to students who have scheduled on-campus classes and have no other means of transportation.
If you lose your issued PVTA bus pass or it is stolen, a replacement fee of $45 will be charged before a new card is issued. PVTA bus passes should be retained for future semesters.
If you have any questions contact the Parking Office at (413) 755-4238, or email at email@example.com.
- (Due to COVID 19 there will be no in person services)
- Please contact the parking office by phone or email listed below.
- Student virtual parking permit and employee parking decal distribution
- PVTA Fast Track Smart Card distribution
- Map of Student Parking Lot Locations
- Important Things To Know
- PVTA Paratransit Van Service
- Special Medical Parking Permits
- Shuttle Bus Service
- Compliments, Complaints, Suggestions
- Parking Rules & Parking Tickets