Parking and Transportation
PARKING: Decals are not required for Summer Sessions 1 and 2. On campus parking available.
BUS PASSES: Free PVTA bus passes are available for the summer to students registered for summer classes. Starting May 20, 2019 students may come to the parking office during regular business hours.
Students in Possession of Fall 2018 or Spring 2019 PVTA Fast Break Cards: Students must come to the Parking Office to have their existing cards reactivated. Please bring your PVTA Fast Break Card, your RAM Card and your summer schedule to facilitate the process.
New Students: Students must come to the Parking Office to apply for a new PVTA Fast Break Card. Please bring your RAM Card and your summer schedule to facilitate the process.
Registration for Parking Decals and Bus Passes for the Fall 2019 semester will begin here on July 22, 2019.
- No On-Campus parking is allowed prior to 3:00 PM.
- All students must park in Lots 1, 2, 3 or 5.
- A Parking Lot Decal will be required.
- Shuttle service will be provided from Lots 3 and 5 only.
Building 19 Room 269
- Mondays and Fridays: 9:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Closed: Saturday and Sunday
- Student and employee parking decal distribution
- PVTA Fast Track Smart Card distribution
- Staff all student parking lots with attendants
- Provide shuttle service for students
- Staff the two entrance gates on campus
- Map of Student Parking Lot Locations
- Important Things To Know
- PVTA Paratransit Van Service
- Special Medical Parking Permits
- Shuttle Bus Service
- Senior Citizen Parking
- Compliments, Complaints, Suggestions
- Parking Rules & Parking Tickets