Parking and Transportation
Spring 2019 Semester
Effective January 2, 2019 all Parking Lot Decals and PVTA Bus Pass must be obtained online (link will be available January 2nd).
- If you received a Parking Lot Decal in the Fall 2018 you need not apply for the Spring semester as your decal Expires at the end of May 2019.
- No On Campus parking is allowed prior to 3:30 PM.
- All students must park in Lots 1, 2, 3 ,4 or 5*.
- Parking Lot Decal will be required.
- Shuttle service will be provided from Lots 3, 4 and 5 only.
* Lot 5 to be opened at a later date. Availability will be announced.
Students Utililizing PVTA Bus Service to STCC
PVTA Fast Break Cards obtained in Fall 2018 should be retained for reactivation for the Spring 2019 semester. Reactivation can be accomplished using the link below.
There is NO shuttle service to and from Campus for transport to the PVTA Station.
Building 19 Room 269
- Mondays and Fridays: 9:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Closed: Saturday and Sunday
- Student and employee parking decal distribution
- PVTA Fast Track Smart Card distribution
- Staff all student parking lots with attendants
- Provide shuttle service for students
- Staff the two entrance gates on campus
- Map of Student Parking Lot Locations
- Important Things To Know
- PVTA Paratransit Van Service
- Special Medical Parking Permits
- Shuttle Bus Service
- Senior Citizen Parking
- Compliments, Complaints, Suggestions
- Parking Rules & Parking Tickets