Parking and Transportation
On-line Application for Parking Decal or PVTA Bus Pass Begins on July 15, 2018.
As of August 20, 2018, Bus Passes can be obtained online or directly from the Parking Office during regular business hours. Parking Decals must be obtained online.
FALL 2018 SEMESTER:
All Fall 2018 Lot Parking Decals and PVTA Bus Pass must be obtained online at stcc.edu/parking beginning July 15, 2018. Please note that all currently outstanding PVTA Bus Passes will be deactivated and NEW PVTA Bus Passes will be issued for the 2018-2019 Academic Year.
- If you received a Parking Lot Decal in the Fall 2018 you need not apply each semester as your decal Expires at the end of May 2019.
- No On Campus parking is allowed prior to 3:30 PM.
- All students must park in Lots 1, 2, 3 ,4 or 5*.
- Parking Lot Decal will be required.
- Shuttle service will be provided from Lots 3, 4 and 5 only.
* Lot 5 to be opened at a later date. Availability will be announced.
STUDENTS UTILIZING PVTA BUS SERVICE TO STCC
New PVTA Fast Break Cards will be issued for use during Academic Year 2018-2019. Cards received in the Fall 2018 should be retain for reactivation each semester/session during Academic Year 2018-2019 as needed.
There is NO shuttle service to and from Campus for transport to the PVTA Station.
Garvey Hall South/Building 15/Room 101C
- Monday and Wednesday 9:00am-2:00pm
- Tuesday and Thursday 12:00pm- 4:30pm
- Closed: Friday-Sunday & Holidays
- Student and employee parking decal distribution
- PVTA Fast Track Smart Card distribution
- Staff all student parking lots with attendants
- Provide shuttle service for students
- Staff the two entrance gates on campus
- Map of Student Parking Lot Locations
- Important Things To Know
- PVTA Paratransit Van Service
- Special Medical Parking Permits
- Shuttle Bus Service
- Senior Citizen Parking
- Compliments, Complaints, Suggestions
- Parking Rules & Parking Tickets