Parking and Transportation
Please Read the Information Below Before Applying for a Parking Decal or PVTA Bus Pass
Effective October 2, 2017, all 2017 Lot Parking Decals and PVTA Bus Passes Should Be Obtained Directly From the Parking Office (During Regular Business Hours, Building 15, Room 101C).
- No On Campus parking is allowed prior to 3:30 PM.
- All students must park in Lots 1, 2, 3 or 4.
- Parking Lot Decal will be required.
- Shuttle service will be provided from Lots 3 and 4 only.
Students Utilizing PVTA Bus Service to STCC
Students in Possession of 2017 Summer Session PVTA Fast Break Cards:
Students should have retained their PVTA cards received during the 2017 Summer Sessions and must reactivate their bus pass for the Fall 2017 Semester. Reactivation can be accomplished directly at the Parking Office, Building 15, Room 101C.
If your PVTA card was not retained or you do not have a PVTA Bus Pass issued during the 2017 Summer Sessions, obtain a new card directly from the Parking Office, Building 15, Room 101C, during regular business hours.
Please retain all cards received during the 2017 Summer Session or the 2017 Fall Semester as they will be reactivated for future semesters (through the 2018 Summer Sessions) as needed.
There is NO shuttle service to and from Campus for transport to the PVTA Station.
Garvey Hall South/Building 15/Room 101C
- Monday and Wednesday 9:00am-2:00pm
- Tuesday and Thursday 12:00pm- 4:30pm
- Closed: Friday-Sunday & Holidays
- Student and employee parking decal distribution
- PVTA Fast Track Smart Card distribution
- Staff all student parking lots with attendants
- Provide shuttle service for students
- Staff the two entrance gates on campus
- Map of Student Parking Lot Locations
- Important Things To Know
- PVTA Paratransit Van Service
- Special Medical Parking Permits
- Shuttle Bus Service
- Senior Citizen Parking
- Compliments, Complaints, Suggestions
- Parking Rules & Parking Tickets