Parking and Transportation
Day Students: There will be no on-campus parking prior to 3:00 p.m. for any students. Student parking is available in Lots 1, 2, 3, or 5. Parking decals are required for all lots. Shuttle Services are available to and from Lots 3 and 5.
Evening Students: Parking is available in Lot 2 with shuttle services starting at 5:00 p.m., no decal required.
PVTA bus passes are available for students who are not driving to campus. All students will be issued a new Fast Break Card for the Fall term. If lost misplaced or stolen, a replacement fee of $45 will be charged before a new card is issued. Bus passes should be retained for future semesters.
Ira H. Rubenzahl Student Learning Commons (B19) Room 269
- Mondays and Fridays: 9:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Closed: Saturday and Sunday
- Student and employee parking decal distribution
- PVTA Fast Track Smart Card distribution
- Staff all student parking lots with attendants
- Provide shuttle service for students
- Staff the two entrance gates on campus
- Map of Student Parking Lot Locations
- Important Things To Know
- PVTA Paratransit Van Service
- Special Medical Parking Permits
- Shuttle Bus Service
- Senior Citizen Parking
- Compliments, Complaints, Suggestions
- Parking Rules & Parking Tickets