Parking and Transportation
Parking Decal and Bus Pass Application for Fall 2017 Will Begin Online July 17, 2017
- No On Campus parking is allowed prior to 3:30 PM.
- All students must park in Lots 1, 2, 3 or 4.
- Parking Lot Decal will be required.
- Shuttle service will be provided from Lots 3 and 4 only.
Students Utilizing PVTA Bus Service to STCC
Students in Possession of 2017 Summer Session PVTA Fast Break Cards:
Students should have retained their PVTA cards received during the 2017 Summer Sessions and must reapply for a bus pass for the Fall 2017 Semester. Upon completion of your application, your existing card will be reactivated for use during the 2017 Fall Semester. If your PVTA card was not retained, obtain a new card directly from the Parking Office, Building 15, Room 101C, during regular business hours. Please retain these cards as they will be reactivated for future semesters as needed.
New Students and Returning Students in Possession of PVTA Cards Received Prior to the 2017 Summer Sessions:
New students and returning students with PVTA cards received prior to the 2017 Summer Sessions must apply for new PVTA Fast Break Cards. All new cards received should be retained as they will be reactivated for future semesters as needed.
There is NO shuttle service to and from Campus for transport to the PVTA Station.
Garvey Hall South/Building 15/Room 101C
- Monday and Wednesday 9:00am-2:00pm
- Tuesday and Thursday 12:00pm- 4:30pm
- Closed: Friday-Sunday & Holidays
- Student and employee parking decal distribution
- PVTA Fast Track Smart Card distribution
- Staff all student parking lots with attendants
- Provide shuttle service for students
- Staff the two entrance gates on campus
- Map of Student Parking Lot Locations
- Important Things To Know
- PVTA Paratransit Van Service
- Special Medical Parking Permits
- Shuttle Bus Service
- Senior Citizen Parking
- Compliments, Complaints, Suggestions
- Parking Rules & Parking Tickets