THE BOOKSTORE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED, PLEASE EMAIL KASCALA@STCC.EDU FOR ASSISTANCE. FOLLETT IS WORKING REMOTELY TO MEET STUDENT NEEDS.
Please go to STCCStore.com to purchase required materials for class. When Financial Aid is open to students it can also be used on this website. Students will be able to purchase used, new, and will also have a rental option if the book is rentable.
If you want sell your books back, please see the STCCStore.com buyback instructions.
Students who have rental returns will be receiving an email 7 and 14 days before the books are due back, explaining how to return them to the store by downloading a free FedEx label in their rental account.
Anything that can be purchased in the store can also be purchased from the website STCCStore.com.
Welcome to the Springfield Technical Community College (STCC) Bookstore. We are happy to assist you in purchasing the books and materials you’ll need for your classes. Whether you’re making a purchase online or in person, please have your schedule with you for easy reference.
The STCC Bookstore is located on the 1st floor of the Ira H. Rubenzahl Student Learning Commons (B19) and can be reached at (413) 755-4833 and email@example.com.
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Please note, purchases being covered by Financial Aid are not available for online purchase and must be made in the bookstore located on the 1st floor of Building 19. When making a purchase covered by financial aid you must present a STCC Ram Card
Ordering Books Online
To order your books online click here: College Textbooks from efollett.com
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card. You must present your credit card when making in-store purchases or requesting refunds.
Personal checks are not accepted.
We buy back books from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. during regular business hours. You must bring a valid STCC RAM Card or State ID.
Our Refund Policy
- Textbooks in resalable condition may be refunded with receipt within seven (7) calendar days from the start of classes or within two (2) days of purchase thereafter, including summer term.
- Textbooks purchased during the last week of classes or during exams fall under last date for returns and/or the 2 day returns policy or may be sold back under the buyback policy. You must also have a receipt.
- Computer software may be returned if it is unopened and still shrink-wrapped with a receipt.
- Electronic devices may not be returned.
- In addition, upon proof of drop/add, the Bookstore will accept textbook returns from students who have dropped a course with a receipt and the text/items in resalable condition.