Welcome to the STCC Bookstore. We are happy to assist you in purchasing the books and materials you’ll need for your classes. Whether you’re making a purchase online, or in person, please have your schedule with you for easy reference.
The STCC Bookstore is located on the 1st floor of Building 20, and can be reached at 413-755-4431.
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm
Please note, purchases being covered by Financial Aid are not available for online purchase and must be made in the bookstore located on the lower level of Building 20. When making a purchase covered by financial aid you must present a STCC Ram Card
Ordering Books Online
To order your books online click here: College Textbooks from efollett.com
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card. You must present your credit card when making in-store purchases or requesting refunds.
Personal checks are not accepted.
We buy back books from 8:30am to 3:00pm during regular business hours. You must bring a valid STCC RAM Card or State ID.
Our Refund Policy
- Textbooks in resalable condition may be refunded with receipt within seven (7) calendar days from the start of classes or within two (2) days of purchase thereafter, including summer term.
- Textbooks purchased during the last week of classes or during exams fall under last date for returns and/or the 2 day returns policy or may be sold back under the buyback policy also must have a receipt.
- Computer software may be returned if it is unopened and still shrink-wrapped with a receipt.
- Electronic devices may not be returned.
- In addition, upon proof of drop/add, the Bookstore will accept textbook returns from students who have dropped a course with a receipt and the text/items in resalable condition.