Mental Health Support and Resources
In any situation in which an individual is experiencing a mental health emergency that presents an imminent threat to themselves or others, emergency responders should be notified via 9-1-1.
Additional crisis resources
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (24/7): 800-273-8255
- National Crisis Text Line (24/7): 741-741
- BHN Springfield-based Mobile Crisis Intervention (24/7): 413-733-6661
STCC is partners with the River Valley Counseling Center which provides STCC students with personal counseling from licensed professional therapists.
Mental Health Resources for BIPOC Students
Black Mental Health Resources
Latinx Mental Health Resources
Indigenous Mental Health Resources
AAAPI Mental Health Resources
Mental Health Resources for LGBTQ+ Students
- The Trevor Project (Text START to 678678)
- LGBT National Help Center (888-843-4564)
- Trans Lifeline