An online tool for students, faculty and staff
ARIES (Advising, Registration, Interactive Education System) is STCC's main student planning system. It replaces WebAdvisor functions. ARIES functions include:
- Search for Courses and Sections
- Course Registration
- Degree Evaluation (which requirements you have completed for your degree and which you still need to fulfill)
- Academic Advising
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Financial Aid
- Student Finance (Make a Payment)
- Tax Information (1098Ts)
Migrated WebAdvisor Functions
Students: In the new ARIES students will be able to do everything they once did in WebAdvisor, including plan and register for classes, review their program evaluation, locate their advisor, and more.
Faculty and Advisors: In the new ARIES faculty and advisors will be able to do everything they once did in WebAdvisor, including plan and register advisee courses and review class rosters. Grading sections, completing class attendance verification and more will be available beginning winter/spring 2022.
Advice and Notes
- The college reserves the right to make changes to class schedules and faculty and room assignments. It is advisable to view your schedule just prior to the beginning of the semester to ensure that you have the most up-to-date information about your classes.
- Name changes must be requested through the Registrar's Office.
- Official Transcripts can be requested through the Registrar's Office.
How to Use ARIES
Technical Support Contact
An IT ticket will automatically be created and assigned. You will receive email notifications with your ticket number and any status updates.